Feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

pentagathus said:
...morons like you who like to pretend women have greater rights than men, or equal at least. ...
But women aren't behind in legal rights in most western countries, are they? Most imbalances favouring men come from social norms or biology, not laws.

Thank you Papa. Someone sensible.

You want to bring manhood? I don't care about machoism or manhood. They're idiotic principles which I'm not surprised you adhere to.

Do you validate your manhood by owning a gun, an axe and having an ugly beard? I bet you do (Just an uneducated guess of course).

This theme fits the current state of this thread brilliantly.

TheVideoGameInn said:

You want to bring manhood? I don't care about machoism or manhood. They're idiotic principles which I'm not surprised.

Do you validate your manhood by owning a gun, an axe and having an ugly beatd? I bet you do (Just an uneducated guess of course).
I validate my manhood by having male genitalia between my legs, well there were there when I last checked, don't quote me on this.
But I do have a longbow
That when unstrung is called a 'shaft'.  :shifty:

Bromden said:
Untitled. said:
Guys, legitimate question. I know a Mexican middle-aged man who insists on kissing on the lips as a greeting. It's especially disconcerting since he's gay. Sexual abuse?
No, he's probably just a soviet commie sleeper agent.
You're making it worse. :ohdear:

Papa Lazarou said:
pentagathus said:
...morons like you who like to pretend women have greater rights than men, or equal at least. ...
But women aren't behind in legal rights in most western countries, are they? Most imbalances favouring men come from social norms or biology, not laws.
In fact, laws like female quotas give an advantage to women in some lines of work. The recent court cases of females (unsuccessfully) suing their employers "because sexism" are also somewhat disconcerting.
It's funny to see the internet praise these as victories for feminism, although it'll just convince employers that hiring minorities is a ****ing bad idea because getting sued, regardless of outcome, is going to cost a company loads.

TheVideoGameInn said:
The only thing that makes you insensible is your neglect of what is widely regarded today as basis for valid claims.

Úlfheðinn said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
:lol: This thread never disappoints.

I feel this thread is a great example of how making a thread while drunk can lead to a large quantity of fun.

Almost two years.  :iamamoron:
****, it was you. A moment of silence for those forumites who succumbed hard and never managed to return to his forum again due to the overwhelming rage caused by arguing about Feminism in this thread?

TheVideoGameInn said:
Spoogeli flonk flonk

(If I write gibberish arguments I cannot be wrong. As Caesar once said: "Writo nonsensico ergo non wrongus.")

It's common sense that Caesar spoke English with a pretentious upper class English lilt. Don't you watch documentaries?

Back
Top Bottom