Feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

eddiemccandless

Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Ah there you go, that would explain it. I was looking in the same thread where the bot posted. Kind of cool that they were able to recycle things from different websites and made them fit here. Sort of, the reviving of oldish threads did look weird.

Róisín

Weaponsmith
Grandmaster Knight
WB
This thread's so ****ing old, I've posted in it 5 ****ing times.

ftr, I doubt I have the same opinions. XD Since then, I ditched YHWH for Rhiannon, monotheism for agnostic polytheism, conservativism for progressivism, libertarianism for social libertarianism, and growing a beard for growing tits.

There have been... improvements.

Grank

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Oh wow. 438 pages of discussions spanning almost 9 years. I'd be surprised if there's still something about feminism that hasn't been talked about in this thread.

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
Oh wow. 438 pages of discussions spanning almost 9 years. I'd be surprised if there's still something about feminism that hasn't been talked about in this thread.
Most people remember this thread as the domain of the ancient dragon Jhessail. She took on all comers who questioned feminism in her own inimitable way of bullying intellectually inferior victims, preferably while being drunk for that extra offensive inspiration.
The best fight was when she met her nemesis, Merlkir, and they fought until they both deleted their accounts in disgust. Of course they both reappeared at a later date.

It was never about the content, but the drama.

Grank

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Most people remember this thread as the domain of the ancient dragon Jhessail. She took on all comers who questioned feminism in her own inimitable way of bullying intellectually inferior victims, preferably while being drunk for that extra offensive inspiration.
The best fight was when she met her nemesis, Merlkir, and they fought until they both deleted their accounts in disgust. Of course they both reappeared at a later date.

It was never about the content, but the drama.
I love how how you posted the exact content I was looking for, despite me not saying that was my true intention for coming here.

Top Bottom