Females of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we any information of what voluptuous females we may encounter on our journey.
I will be honest, Katrin from Uxhal doesn't cut it for me anymore.

If anyone has any info please tell me, this is crucial!!!

I

I am not sexcist... i am just dont wanting today’s politics interrupt my entertainment.
So you are unaware about the Viking and Celltic females who fought in and lead battles? it was only in the middel ages that it became tabu for women to fight, before that it was just less normal. (depending on culture)

So you are unaware about the Viking and Celltic females who fought in and lead battles? it was only in the middel ages that it became tabu for women to fight, before that it was just less normal. (depending on culture)
It would be good at battania or little bit sturgia but not in empire ,vlandia nor aserai. They dont fit that culture.

It would be good at battania or little bit sturgia but not in empire ,vlandia nor aserai. They dont fit that culture.
Several of those had female heroes aswell in real life. cant remember all the names atm, but Jeanne d'Arc is one easily remembered.

Several of those had female heroes aswell in real life. cant remember all the names atm, but Jeanne d'Arc is one easily remembered.
But it is too rare to see females commanding battle during medieval.If you look at bannerlord videos you will see almost half of commanders are female. It might be okay if there is 1 or 2 but more...

But it is too rare to see females commanding battle during medieval.If you look at bannerlord videos you will see almost half of commanders are female. It might be okay if there is 1 or 2 but more...
I mean it's not like it's real history or anything so who cares. Devs just thought having male and female commanders would look cool. I'm just happy the battlefield is no longer a sausage fest.

Islam & Christianity doesn't exist in Calradia chief.
Joan D'Arc? Zenobia? Irene of Athens (not any military commander but Empress Regent of Rome ain't a bad title). Now take figures like this and make them commanders at the same level as Joan and you have a more than good enough reason for them to be there.

Ya know, some of them might even be gay. *shocking gasp*
Who gives a **** if some are female (you obviously I guess). This is a fictional world. How much of a **** do you have to be that you're moaning about women being in a video game? It literally doesn't change **** about your experience.

I guarantee you, when you're trying to poke someone with your spear at full charge you're not going to be thinking about that enemies gender...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom