Female Vassal Question

Users who are viewing this thread

King Ragnar says he can't give me a fief when I ask to be his vassal, so I refused. I'm a female and have about 290 renown, though I had less when I asked. Is it possible to persuade him to make me a vassal and give me a fief, by increasing my renown or his disposition towards me?

Nope.

You could just take over an enemy fief and request that he give it to you; with high enough relation/renown and low controversy you'll probably get rewarded with it.

It is possible to receive fief(s) as a female vassal, my character was offered Chide within days of joining the Khanate, even with only 160ish renown, 28 honour, and hardly any friendlies :razz:

(After that I started to invade the whole of Calradia)

Thel said:
It is possible to receive fief(s) as a female vassal, my character was offered Chide within days of joining the Khanate ...

Absolutely. The main difference is that as a female you'll never be offered a fief as a reward for joining a faction. After you join most lords will support you for the next available fief because you don't have any - assuming they all have at least one.

Once you have the first one your relationship with the (many) woman-hating lords should give you a slight disadvantage in getting future fiefs, but in my experience it doesn't make a big difference. Especially for the fiefs you conquer yourself. Everybody loves a winner. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom