Female troops and same Same-sex marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just small question and so we are clear i am not here to complain i just want to know Why they are not adding female troops when women can be nobles they can be your companion in war they can fight in Arena too, hell even Pregnant women can go to War with player then why not just simply put female troops ?? it's not going to change anything in game sure that but little things which can give variety in game is always welcome and same goes for Same-sex marriage why not ? it's not like bannerlord 2 world based on our Real world history why not let people simply enjoy why stop yourself to add such small things. which can easily make Bannerlord 2 much more deep i can say same for diplomacy and politics but i am sure devs are working on that things . please do consider my request if anyone from development team come by my post there is many many things you guys can add in this wonderful Awesome game which can make bannerlord 2 more complex so much potential there just waiting to add countless features I know it's not totally not easy thing to do every small feature can take a lot time and can produces many bugs in existing codes but i can still wish for it i am sure TaleWorlds devs are skilled and i hope to see not small but countless new features with every new Updates .

How on earth could it make the Game more complex? Do you write things random and hope it occasionally - or by accident - make Sens? What you propose is a skin swap and turn of inheriting mode.

You are clearly a Troll or a Journalist - or most likely a combination of both.

Just when we thought things were getting good in 1.7.0. this happens. Besides one of the first mods made for this was that type of marriage. This isn't Saints Row or GTA.

I'm wondering when this thread will be closed as it already starts to derail...
What you are asking will not happen because same sex marriage was not tolerated in medieval times (even now but we see mentality progress).
A possible solution would be to allow a romance system.
You play a female character and have to follow the code "get married and become pregnant" but in parrallel you can flirt with another woman, with the risk to be uncovered (relation penalty, etc...).

Don´t forget: This isn´t a dating sim.

The biggest issue I see is they also need to add an adoption system if they allow homosexual marriages. And overall I don´t see any benefit if they do it but to waste some ressources for nothing. Would it really improve the game if you can marry a male as a male and vice versa?

I mean once you´re married there isn´t any interaction with your wife/husband at all, so for what? For roleplay reasons you can just pretend that one of your desired companions is your real wife/husband or whatever.

Last edited:
Maybe, just maybe, because back in the day women were considered far more valuable to the society
Nah man. It was oppression by the papayarchy, and no man ever loved a woman (or mother) to make a man willing to fight a battle to protect her and their family together. It's always been constant hatred and competition between the two sexes.

Would it really improve the game if you can marry a male as a male and vice versa?
Only if they're cute, but if TW is actually doing this ****, they better give me anime girls too. :xf-mad:

I mean once you´re married there isn´t any interaction with your wife/husband at all, so for what? For roleplay reasons you can just pretend that one of your desired companions is your real wife/husband or whatever.
Just wondering, what kind of interaction could be possible and even interesting in this kind of game (as you said it is not a dating sim).
At least they could improve the dialog flow. What a disappointment the first time I talked with my freshly married new wife, can't exaclty remember but it was something like "Spinozart, how can I help you..." ??... (okay her traits were devious and cruel but still...)

I don´t know and I´m not really interested in this "feature", for roleplay reasons they can add some more dialogues but that shouldn´t be a priority right now.

There is still much more important stuff to add in my opinion than "wasting" ressources into this kind of stuff right now.

Nah man. It was oppression by the papayarchy, and no man ever loved a woman (or mother) to make a man willing to fight a battle to protect her and their family together. It's always been constant hatred and competition between the two sexes.

Only if they're cute, but if TW is actually doing this ****, they better give me anime girls too. :xf-mad:
IRL anime girls are gross though
3LrF4.png

I don´t know and I´m not really interested in this "feature", for roleplay reasons they can add some more dialogues but that shouldn´t be a priority right now.

There is still much more important stuff to add in my opinion than "wasting" ressources into this kind of stuff right now.
I don't know how they could waste much resources on what almost entirely consists of dialogue, since all you'd need is some writers and someone with modder-grade knowledge of the code to put it in (the game). Right now with the state of dialogues it's probably random devs writing the dialogue and not professional writers. Even Warband's dialogue, as cheesy as it was, conveyed some emotion and theatrical character. If their writing department is that desperate they could get their community to assist, I've no doubt @Benjamin Bones would strike at the opportunity. But of course they won't because the company in question is a pitifully incompetent one.

I don't know how they could waste much resources on what almost entirely consists of dialogue,
I meant wasting ressources into allowing gay marriages and creating an adoption system. New dialogues shouldn´t be that hard to implent. But still no priority for me. I would prefer more voice lines for the battle. It always breaks my immersion a little bit when I order my troops back while I´m shouting "forward!" :grin:

Last edited:
I meant wasting ressources into allowing gay marriages and creating an adoption system. New dialogues shouldn´t be that hard to implent. But still no priority for me. I would prefer more voice lines for the battle. It always breaks my immersion a little bit when I order my troops back while I´m shouting "forward!" :grin:
how that thing can break your immersion where even donkey with whole army can take over whole map lol you want voice line i say people should take lesson from ck2 and ck3 politics and life perks system :ROFLMAO:

Any little amount of **** given to something this stupid is a waste.
yeah that why on the mod page we see thousand of people downloading gay marriage mods and female troops mods ? no wonder you people just want to download the same mods what i am suggesting here and cry over game updates when its break the mods lol??

With the speed of development of our bannerlord i can't blame you people when even small features starting to sound like big deal to you all we should not be eve here if they can simply put single voice line like that .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom