Female troops and same Same-sex marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about?
What Emperor1997 means is when female clan members marries they decrease number of npcs of player clan while male clan members increases that number when they marry. This is why degenerate peasant parents love their sons more than their daughters because sons will stay home and help them until they die while daughters marries off to another family.
And don't forget, marry them to an old lord with no adult children before he dies....... and then when he dies she becomes the new clan leader, then you marry her to your son and.....
?? Things you do in this game. I would never be able to imagine a plan like that.

Maybe they are playing the same game as you do and they don't want to see your suggestion in the game so they want devs to see their objection like you want devs to see your suggestion.

It would be cool to see one or two female soldiers here and there but too much of them would be overkill for me.
well i can understand that same sex marriage can break the game at certain level what a cruel reality people even have to suffer in games too but yes they can put something in game where some faction allow female to participate in war they can surely add some female troops unit like they can add shield maidens unit in sturgia and all empire faction do not allow female troops things like that but many other faction let women fight too all i am saying it will not hurt have little female troops on battlefield .

Last edited:
Why does every body and every group have to have their private situation digitally realized and represented in the games we play. Jesus Paco Christ - Im Bi-racial, guess how many times in the years i been playing thousands of games did i demand all my games represent Bi-racial people just because im one and demand to be represented -ZERO. GTFOY people, live your life and play the game but dont demand the game must inherit and project attributes from your personal life as if YOU"RE that important.
no one is here demanding anything if you read my post i said it there it is just a question and i am not here to complain it is just my request and suggestion and not to mention i honestly concern about not having female troops in game than same sex marriage .

The illiterate replies to this thread are 1000 times dumber than the original post.
such sad life when you have to think 1000 time what you want to say than what you are actually feeling i hope you do not have to play choice game in your mind when you reply to people in real life genius go and watch your 300 IQ anime if you are so afraid to even talk normally no one is here for attention that i have to make wonderful reply so you can enjoy .

Last edited:
Since you just can't seem to leave this trash to its deserved fate and burn out..
well i can understand that same sex marriage can break the game at certain level what is a cruel reality people even have to suffer in games too
A cruel reality is that homosexual people exist, because if they didn't, you wouldn't have to worry about the societal issues that come with it. Before I'm banned and have my remains cremated I'd like to say that this is merely a thought experiment and I'm in no way advocating for the systematic cleansing of the homosexual population.
where some faction allow female to participate in war they can surely add some female troops unit like they can add shield maidens unit in sturgia and all empire faction do not allow female troops things like that but many other faction let women fight too all i am saying it will not hurt have little female troops on battlefield .
But why? Why would you do that, why would you do any of that?
post i said it there it is just a question and i am not here to complain it is just my request and suggestion
Then post it in the suggestions subforum.
not to mention i honestly concern about not having female troops in game than same sex marriage .
You have some unusual priorities. Here, have a clown medal ?. Congratulations.

What are you talking about? Female clan members have many uses. They can lead parties, caravans, govern fiefs, fight, etc. The same as male heroes. More importantly, you need a female hero to have babies, so they're irreplaceable!
I am talking about the daughters of your clan, you can not marry them without losing them.
Only the sons of your clan can marry and have childs to increase your clan.

Since you just can't seem to leave this trash to its deserved fate and burn out..

A cruel reality is that homosexual people exist, because if they didn't, you wouldn't have to worry about the societal issues that come with it. Before I'm banned and have my remains cremated I'd like to say that this is merely a thought experiment and I'm in no way advocating for the systematic cleansing of the homosexual population.

But why? Why would you do that, why would you do any of that?

Then post it in the suggestions subforum.

You have some unusual priorities. Here, have a clown medal ?. Congratulations.
no thanks you can have it :smile: after all you are regular here you deserve it how someone new will know where to post not to mention i never post anything before in any forums and one more thing grow up i bet you replay like that in every post .

A cruel reality is that homosexual people exist, because if they didn't, you wouldn't have to worry about the societal issues that come with it.
Well said, good sir.

Yes, married female clan members are useful. but I am talking about the daughters of your clan, you can not marry them without losing them.
Only the sons of your clan can marry and have childs to increase your clan.
Ah. It wasn't specific enough. Well, I agree with you. A big problem with this, is that inter-personal relationship doesn't exist in the game like in Warband. You gain no relationship bonus with the clan you're sending off your daughter to. If personal relationship exists, you can have something like, your daughter being a link between the factions and you can somewhat affect affairs using that relationship.

Well said, good sir.

Ah. It wasn't specific enough. Well, I agree with you. A big problem with this, is that inter-personal relationship doesn't exist in the game like in Warband. You gain no relationship bonus with the clan you're sending off your daughter to. If personal relationship exists, you can have something like, your daughter being a link between the factions and you can somewhat affect affairs using that relationship.
And they will attack you, when you create a kingdom.
So the only solution is to keep them in your clan until they die of old age.

The Devs should make it so that clan members, who have changed the clan, can not attack members of their old clan.

There is no benefit from marry your clan's daughters to other clans, you only get a potential new enemy.

If you want to put your bull**** social commentary, use a mod.
Stop ****ing up the immersion factor for people who are actually interested in the pseudo-historical background.
And alternatively, stop trolling.

If you want to put your bull**** social commentary, use a mod.
Stop ****ing up the immersion factor for people who are actually interested in the pseudo-historical background.
And alternatively, stop trolling.
Historical background you say i maybe agree with you if we talk about real history but in game where female can participate in tournament and kill countless man and not even noble women but wanderer women can Govern whole town and have there own castles and lead there party and go to war can become clan leader or even ruler of the kingdom but if you guys see some female type unit on battlefield it will break your immersion how other things didn't break the immersion for you all ? if that is the case i will be better being troll than become someone like you .

Independent of whether this is a good idea or not, the fact you think Taleworlds would take the time to implement this is where the real ignorance lies. This is waaaaaay too much effort to do, they are already busy with implementing massive overhauls and dlc like feasts and--

Random Pleb: Sir, a modder has just made this in 3 days.

I rest my case.

Look, pal. I love women, but there's a limit to everything. Just because the game lets women lead war parties and stuff, doesn't mean it needs to go all the way in and make an entire army of women. That's called extremism, and it's rarely a good thing. Learn some moderation. Have some sense.

13cec72ff575eb8bf489da24f73e8400.gif

Historical background you say i maybe agree with you if we talk about real history but in game where female can participate in tournament and kill countless man and not even noble women but wanderer women can Govern whole town and have there own castles and lead there party and go to war can become clan leader or even ruler of the kingdom but if you guys see some female type unit on battlefield it will break your immersion how other things didn't break the immersion for you all ? if that is the case i will be better being troll than become someone like you .
Well, the funny thing is, that female rulers and governors were not all that rare. Female rank-and-file soldiers on the other hand were extremely rare in the vast majority of cultures. Maybe, just maybe, because back in the day women were considered far more valuable to the society at large(even when not equal) and said societies did not want to risk pressing them into service where they had a high chance of dying needlessly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom