Female troops and same Same-sex marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just small question and so we are clear i am not here to complain i just want to know Why they are not adding female troops when women can be nobles they can be your companion in war they can fight in Arena too, hell even Pregnant women can go to War with player then why not just simply put female troops ?? it's not going to change anything in game sure that but little things which can give variety in game is always welcome and same goes for Same-sex marriage why not ? it's not like bannerlord 2 world based on our Real world history why not let people simply enjoy why stop yourself to add such small things. which can easily make Bannerlord 2 much more deep i can say same for diplomacy and politics but i am sure devs are working on that things . please do consider my request if anyone from development team come by my post there is many many things you guys can add in this wonderful Awesome game which can make bannerlord 2 more complex so much potential there just waiting to add countless features I know it's not totally not easy thing to do every small feature can take a lot time and can produces many bugs in existing codes but i can still wish for it i am sure TaleWorlds devs are skilled and i hope to see not small but countless new features with every new Updates .

DqyqUpHVYAAxvBx.jpg

I'm fine with same sex marriage.

But we're going to have to have some sort of adoption or surrogacy mechanic so they can have kids that inherit.

Bannerlord 2
?
The quote is remember last about "why not sword sisters?" was "What does it add to the game?"
I guess they don't care for them and in general TW has made it clear that just because something was in warband doesn't mean it's goingto put in Bannerlord.

What I'd like (an I'm not the only one) is for each faction to have a female peasant line with special units! COuld even fill in some gaps, like a proper camel unit for aserai and a t6 infantry for sturgia and such!
Just imagine how woke it's be TW if you had the STRONGEEST infantry be a t6 Shield Maiden? You'd get a golden ? award or something for sure! M

?And can I please equip some babies? Baby over the shoulder, babies in a saddle bag on each side, bigger baby on shoulder with a little bow! COme on TW if you're have babies make it fun!?

Last edited:
What I'd like (an I'm not the only one) is for each faction to have a female peasant line with special units! COuld even fill in some gaps, like a proper camel unit for aserai and a t6 infantry for sturgia and such!

Nah. I'm all for equality. There should be mixed units. Every second Khan's guard should be a woman.

Why won't you just let natural selection do its course?

Social behaviours play a role in natural selection. Many species share parenting duties outside of a traditional male-female binary relationship. Community or alternative parenting relationships offer all sorts of benefits for the species. That adopted child might have beneficial traits for the species as a whole, and otherwise might not have survived - inadvertently your throwaway comment might cost the species as a whole.

well my post is for dev if they happen to come by it but it is general discussion after all so everyone opinion is welcome but it's not like some random people opinion has any value for me i will say if you don't like my post better ignore it i have things in my mind and i said it it's up to dev if they want to consider or not. i will never understand why people cry over someone request if they want to see something in game .

I have just small question and so we are clear i am not here to complain i just want to know Why they are not adding female troops when women can be nobles they can be your companion in war they can fight in Arena too, hell even Pregnant women can go to War with player then why not just simply put female troops ?? it's not going to change anything in game sure that but little things which can give variety in game is always welcome and same goes for Same-sex marriage why not ? it's not like bannerlord 2 world based on our Real world history why not let people simply enjoy why stop yourself to add such small things. which can easily make Bannerlord 2 much more deep i can say same for diplomacy and politics but i am sure devs are working on that things . please do consider my request if anyone from development team come by my post there is many many things you guys can add in this wonderful Awesome game which can make bannerlord 2 more complex so much potential there just waiting to add countless features I know it's not totally not easy thing to do every small feature can take a lot time and can produces many bugs in existing codes but i can still wish for it i am sure TaleWorlds devs are skilled and i hope to see not small but countless new features with every new Updates .
This will not happen.
They should make marriages based on tier, but not same-sex marriages.

Female clan members currently are useless, because they can not marry or have childs, but male clan members can increase your clan by 12 heroes(The male clan member + his wife and up to 10 children).

But female clan members can only decrease your clan by 1 hero through old age or marriage.

well my post is for dev if they happen to come by it but it is general discussion after all so everyone opinion is welcome but it's not like some random people opinion has any value for me i will say if you don't like my post better ignore it i have things in my mind and i said it it's up to dev if they want to consider or not. i will never understand why people cry over someone request if they want to see something in game .
What you don't care about equipping babies? Battle babies? You want battle babes but no battle babies?
What about lady camel riders and lady mounted xbow hunters? You just want the same but female? Couldn't they already be 1/2 female, how would you know?

Nah. I'm all for equality. There should be mixed units. Every second Khan's guard should be a woman.
No I want special and more troops types! I want a "Khatun's Guard" with a mounted scorpion that shoots long glaives as ammo!

Female clan members currently are useless
What are you talking about? Female clan members have many uses. They can lead parties, caravans, govern fiefs, fight, etc. The same as male heroes. More importantly, you need a female hero to have babies, so they're irreplaceable!

What are you talking about? Female clan members have many uses. They can lead parties, caravans, govern fiefs, fight, etc. The same as male heroes. More importantly, you need a female hero to have babies, so they're irreplaceable!
And don't forget, marry them to an old lord with no adult children before he dies....... and then when he dies she becomes the new clan leader, then you marry her to your son and.....
:devilish:or marry to a non leader, kill him an then marry her to a son.....:devilish:

Why does every body and every group have to have their private situation digitally realized and represented in the games we play. Jesus Paco Christ - Im Bi-racial, guess how many times in the years i been playing thousands of games did i demand all my games represent Bi-racial people just because im one and demand to be represented -ZERO. GTFOY people, live your life and play the game but dont demand the game must inherit and project attributes from your personal life as if YOU"RE that important.

i will never understand why people cry over someone request if they want to see something in game .
Maybe they are playing the same game as you do and they don't want to see your suggestion in the game so they want devs to see their objection like you want devs to see your suggestion.

It would be cool to see one or two female soldiers here and there but too much of them would be overkill for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom