SP Native Female Troop Trees [All Factions]

Users who are viewing this thread

TuturuJones

Recruit
Introduction:

Simple mod that adds female soldiers to the game. This includes female versions of all the factions soldiers. Only that the Vlandians have archers instead of crossbowmen, this was done simply to test and because I wanted archers for the Vlandians.

This does not replace male soldiers, you will have both female and male soldiers to recruit, creating the possibility of a mixed gender army, although without the optional spcultures file, female soldiers seem to be rare to find and recruit.

Notes:

If added to a save game, female soldiers might take a bit to appear, but if the spcultures file is not installed, female soldiers will be rare.

To-do:

- Better names.
- Different clothing for variety.

Screenshots:

Aserai Troops:

u7UMICz.jpg

Aserai Elite:

O7AlgZr.jpg

Battania Troops:

5vXucBp.jpg

Battania Elite:

6GSgAHB.jpg

Empire Troops:

NY89GCb.jpg

Empire Elite:

6UBEPjO.jpg

Khuzait Troops:

Xo6HrJv.jpg

Khuzait Elite:

mrxroh8.jpg

Sturgian Troops:

8AyMoZV.jpg

Sturgian Elite:

zPbH50M.jpg

Vlandian Troops:

tzuQeRB.jpg

Vlandian Elite:

BqT8oq7.jpg

Installation:

To install, simply copy the included spnpccharacters.xml to \steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData

With the included spcultures.xml file, you can make the female troops the "default" troop and make them more prevalent, up to you.

Disclaimer:

I tested the mod and it seems to work just fine. Should be save compatible but might need to reinstall after patches if they modify the needed .xml files.

Nexus Link:

Download Link

Last edited:
Seeing as how lords and companions are at least 50% women, the soldiers should be as well. Ideally it should be just the same troops as before but randomly each soldier will either be a man or a woman, but I guess this mod will do for now.

Tell me, in what file are NPC face codes stored ???

<face_key_template value="NPCCharacter.villager_"faction"" />

I can not find where this line leads, in which file these are stored: NPCCharacter.villager_ "faction"

Last edited:
A couple of questions, if it's no trouble.

1. If you don't install the spcultures file, how rare are female soldiers, in your estimation?

2. Do these female troops appear in NPC armies?

3. Any idea if Sword sisters and such are still in the game?

A couple of questions, if it's no trouble.

1. If you don't install the spcultures file, how rare are female soldiers, in your estimation?

2. Do these female troops appear in NPC armies?

3. Any idea if Sword sisters and such are still in the game?

They'll be rare, you'll only really be able to recruit already upgraded female troops, what the spculture file does (atleast to my understanding) makes the female basic troop the default one, so it's more common to find it after making the change.

They appear, but extremely rare, on my save, a garrison of 270 soldiers only had 1 female, I think this is because the garrison and armies use their own xml files to generate those armies, all you would need to do is add the female soldiers to those files to make NPC use them.

They should be, I did not remove them or modify them in any way.

That level of rarity does sound quite interesting. Thanks for answering my questions, and for making the mod.

Back
Top Bottom