Female characters

Users who are viewing this thread

The is no difference in stats, relations or fief gains. However there is, IMO a great benefit to playing as a female MC.

1 Male lords that are marriable are more plentiful and have better gear then female ones.
2 Female MC cannot die in child birth
3 Husband does not need to survive for 1.5 seasons to deliver babie.

With death enabled, you can easily harvest rare, otherwise unobtainable gear from husbands much easier then from wives.

The small down side is that female MC starting game at 30 Has a lower pregnancy chance then if a male MC married a 18yo Lady.
However making 4 or 5 is still easy. With effort I made 10.

I copied this from the other thread. I think it's important for people to know that there are some differences/advantages still.

The is no difference in stats, relations or fief gains. However there is, IMO a great benefit to playing as a female MC.

1 Male lords that are marriable are more plentiful and have better gear then female ones.

With death enabled, you can easily harvest rare, otherwise unobtainable gear from husbands much easier then from wives.

The small down side is that female MC starting game at 30 Has a lower pregnancy chance then if a male MC married a 18yo Lady.

I copied this from the other thread. I think it's important for people to know that there are some differences/advantages still.
And here and I thought fighting over rare loot in mmos was bad. :unsure:

What is your char or clan name? Black Widow? =)

Back
Top Bottom