OSP Oriental 3D Art Female Armour OSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum thread for the OSP author Subotai, indexing two MBRepository files (the author can have the thread reattributed to him/her on request should he/she become active again).

Female ninja outfit (for Onin no Ran)
Here's a fem ninja outfit and boot minimod for Onin no Ran, if you know how to import items and such you can include this in other mods or vanilla.

So far I'm encountering wierd problems with the gloves, but this armor can still be used if you are a fan of female assassins.

Female armor minimod
Original thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...mor-minimod-release-v0-8-for-m-b-0-751.17728/
Contains:
  • Female light plate
  • Female armoured bikini
  • Female plate armor (covered / uncovered versions)
  • Female leather jerkin - feminine version of the leather jerkin
  • Female lamellar cuirass - feminine version of the lamellar cuirass.
sorry guys that i havent been online much, real life is a bummer
i still can't update it due to the ineffectiveness of gmax due to rigging, so feel free to grab the work as long as the credits (namely other's work prior to mine) are there

I honestly doubt that anyone will ever use these crude assets from 2006; I also doubt that their author will ever go active again and start to care about attribution or credit, given that they last logged onto TW forum in 2013. Anyway, thanks for making it visible in The Forge.

I honestly doubt that anyone will ever use these crude assets from 2006; I also doubt that their author will ever go active again and start to care about attribution or credit, given that they last logged onto TW forum in 2013. Anyway, thanks for making it visible in The Forge.
Don't be too sure. I'm messing with a mod right now and I am using his one plate armor for it. I think that one at least looks pretty good and appropiate for a female armor.

The female armor minimod assets:
L5gHn.gif

Most of it are remodelled textured meshes of original M&B to be honest.
I guess, but I do enjoy the one plate armor. I want to use it as an armor for some women troops similar to how the sword sisters have plate mail armor. Again I am not downplaying what you two mentioned, but I still thought it was best to validate that even the brf in this mod is currently being used and may still be good for modders to have access to.

I guess, but I do enjoy the one plate armor. I want to use it as an armor for some women troops similar to how the sword sisters have plate mail armor. Again I am not downplaying what you two mentioned, but I still thought it was best to validate that even the brf in this mod is currently being used and may still be good for modders to have access to.
Whatever works for you is good for you and for others if they think so... No judgement given.

Back
Top Bottom