SP - General Feeling alone? What about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to just tell somebody my idea. I cant let it be only in my imagination haha ^^. If u have similar feeling too, go on in this thread.

I know that co-op in this game is not a thing. Despite it, it didn't took me long to think about how can I have adwentures in this game with my friend. What I remember of playing Total War Shogun 2 there was an option to be the same person/clan or something like that. One player was controling main functions in game's world (army, buildings), and other was just active in battles. It would be so good if we could participate in battles here in Bannerlord too. I know that for this second player, game is just battles, but thats what this option would be all about. Option join and leave like. Our friend is playing and he's feeling kinda alone, we joining to his campain to see how he's going and be with him on battlefields.^^ Unfortunately i dont know if its simple or hard to make, or if its even possible. As i mentioned i have just feeling that i need to share with you.

Back
Top Bottom