Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I've not noticed a feedback thread, so I wasn't sure where to post this.

Change the banner, it looks terrible. First impressions count for eveything and to me that logo doesn't say that you have spent a year working hard. It uses one font for Mount & Blade, another for Warband, and then a third different one for Napoleonic Wars. On top of that each text has different text effects.

ProjectAngel said:
I've not noticed a feedback thread, so I wasn't sure where to post this.

Change the banner, it looks terrible. First impressions count for eveything and to me that logo doesn't say that you have spent a year working hard. It uses one font for Mount & Blade, another for Warband, and then a third different one for Napoleonic Wars. On top of that each text has different text effects.

O' well there's nothing much that we can do, who knows .. maybe paradox will change the logo again if they see this thread. :razz:

ProjectAngel said:
Thats suck's for you then. :sad: I'd recommend you go back to Paradox and explain that it's really not up to scratch, (especially when you compare it to every other game logo under Paradox.) That's the first thing people will see when they look at the DLC and that doesn't exactly ooze professionalism, (for the reasons I stated in the OP.)

The same goes for the announcement trailer, the one they're making for the release should be significantly better and up to date.

ProjectAngel said:
Refleax said:
O' well there's nothing much that we can do, who knows .. maybe paradox will change the logo again if they see this thread. :razz:

They changed the War of the Roses cover art once already because people complained and that game isn't due out for a while yet so perhaps you are right.

Hopefully, they will reconsider this.

Good job Vince at achieving your dreams! Maybe one day I can achieve the same and become a lead developer of a videogame company!

Back
Top Bottom