Feedback on Prison Breaks

Users who are viewing this thread

It is absolutely ridiculous that Raiding villages isnt the best way to level up roguery.
technically you could kill peasants and ransom them to hit 275 roguery.If you killed arounf 60% of them with a blunt weapon (or captured with doctor's oath) you could hit 275 roguery in...
about 400,000 peasants. Get started! The reward will feel better if you earn it. That's part of the narrative.

Sturgian Dungeon is impossible! Its extremely difficult to kill 4 guards in a room while also trying to save the suicidal prisoner who charges nonstop!

I've done numerous breakouts and i've always had my civ gear regardless of sneaking in or entering a neutral town. There are several 2h swords you can make that are short, super fast and deal enough dmg to one or two hit just about any guard. Entering neutral towns and breaking out whoever is the best way to gain roguery. Also pick whoever is the cheapest, it's the same amount of xp regardless of who you break out.
My main complaint is the prisoner should hang back and let me do the work.

I've done numerous breakouts and i've always had my civ gear regardless of sneaking in or entering a neutral town. There are several 2h swords you can make that are short, super fast and deal enough dmg to one or two hit just about any guard. Entering neutral towns and breaking out whoever is the best way to gain roguery. Also pick whoever is the cheapest, it's the same amount of xp regardless of who you break out.
My main complaint is the prisoner should hang back and let me do the work.
I wanted to rescue clan leader for his approval of my marriage I didnt want to grind roguery. If he hanged back I could still defeat the guards but he is too suicidal a single axe to his head and game over.

It is absolutely ridiculous that Raiding villages isnt the best way to level up roguery.
I know we are not supposed to say this in this thread, but the systems in the game often make no sense. They are just put together like pieces from different puzzle sets. Until the prison break actually uses the town scenes, and you can control the prisoner, it will be a null feature for me. It's just not done well, nothing else I can say, and TWs thinks it's great along with myriad other tinkering.

Back
Top Bottom