MP feedback: ill try back in a year or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Warlord-616x

Recruit
hey guys, so mount and blade is one of my favorite series of all time, but when it comes to the multiplayer combat for bannerlord? what happened? did you just not notice that the combat system is a complete wreck? i really hate to say all this as i really want to like it, but omg. i mean what a total waste of time. somehow everything that i do just goes wrong. almost every single time.

ive bounced double handed axes off the back of someones head who has no armor on. ive seen dozens of shots in a row go right through shields, ive seen my own swings bounce off of things that should be physically impossible for my arm to connect with. half the time i just die and have no idea whats hitting me at all. i mean holy crap. and its not once or twice, its almost every time i do anything i find myself asking 'wtf?'

sry but maybe you should just shut the multiplayer down until you can get a better handle on it?

oh and before you say 'get gud' well i still come in first or second on my team win or lose generally, so if im having these problems whats your excuse?

Perhaps if you recorded examples of this happening instead of giving vague anecdotes that would be more useful. If it happens 'almost every time' then that should be easy. What you're describing right now seems to be lag.

ive bounced double handed axes off the back of someones head who has no armor on
Prolly hit them very close with the handle.
ive seen dozens of shots in a row go right through shields
could be shots under the shield or when you stopped blocking
ive seen my own swings bounce off of things that should be physically impossible for my arm to connect with
That's prolly to do with swing arcs, your weapon could hit a teammate or environment and stop swinging.

Prolly hit them very close with the handle.

could be shots under the shield or when you stopped blocking

That's prolly to do with swing arcs, your weapon could hit a teammate or environment and stop swinging.
Aside from these variations, you'll also have to account for bad latency/ping if you live in some remote forest with a dial up modem, which could make strange things occur or appear in-game.

Perhaps if you recorded examples of this happening instead of giving vague anecdotes that would be more useful. If it happens 'almost every time' then that should be easy. What you're describing right now seems to be lag.
if you cant tell there are problems already a video isnt going to help lol.

The glances are just bad and inconsistent in this game especially if someone actually got armor
The swing arcs are absolute garbage, who thought its a good idea to keep the biggest hitbox on windup, or start the hitbox so early.
The shield direction blocking has so many ****ty ass angles, if you block in the wrong one its like throwing your shield away.

Every problem you listed is either a result of lag or terrible gameplay. The game has many problems but vaguely complaining about lag doesn't help anyone.

when did i bring up lag at all? and isnt bad gameplay worth mentioning? you really a mod? lol

but that having been said, single player since last patch has been the opposite. just running awesome all around. but still think lag has nothing to do with it one way or another.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom