Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

True, although a light theme for my awful sleep pattern is a must! :razz:
Bruh, I checked settings and realized there's a light theme, but it's the standard XenForo theme without the nice M&B header.
WqU2x81.png

Maybe it's told already but, I think we should be able to do quote pyramids again. This new system only allows for one quote, can this be increased?
You can use reply to find several quotes and then just copy-paste them into the same comment. Even if it's kinda a lot of work to do.
I can see the point of having more than one quote in the pyramid as people sometimes don't go the extra length and look up the original comment.
b) against the rules
c) trust in rousseau's state of nature

Maybe it's told already but, I think we should be able to do quote pyramids again. This new system only allows for one quote, can this be increased?

There's no real benefit of quote pyramids, if you share the same opinion as someone, express it in your own way. If you're quoting a conversation, quote the latest quote in the conversation.

It can sometimes be a bit annoying to follow a conversation though if you only have one comment for context. It can also lead to misunderstandings because you are rarely just replying to one specific reply in isolation. Quote pyramids were already against the rules, it just seems premature to completely ban them in favor of readability. Allowing them to be 2 or 3 deep would solve this problem without removing functionality.

Well some of the feedback is damming. I did like the previous theme, and it’s a shame that I had to get rid of my old avatar, but it doesn’t work at all with these new circular boundaries.

I'd certainly look into trying to recreate the old parchment theme in this new forum Taleworlds.

Is it intended that you can not get to the steam profile of forum members who have the steam badge, or am I too foolish to get it to work?
Hmm, I suppose that wasn't intended. Users can now see a link to your Steam profile in the collapsed user info section on your posts. If you have connected your Steam account and don't want your Steam profile link to be shown to others, you can change that in your Privacy settings.

Back
Top Bottom