[Feedback] 1.3.x (not sure if I've got the hotfix or not) Performance

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

xdj1nn

Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers
So, the game seems to have improved quite significantly on performance, my rig is managing it quite well, but, only for the first hour or so... Anything I do after having the game playing for 60 min basically starts stuttering + having massive load times. To me that's likely caused by Memory Leaks, I've tried to keep a real time account of how the mem was being managed, and it is mostly certainly that the cause of such "temporary good performance" issue. Once you go past 60 min (at least in my rig) the mem usage goes to 15gb (I have 16), but the actual application is actually only using 4gb (monitored it through task manager). The CPU isn't the issue, it's doing well, from 70% to 95% usage most of the time, but the memory is storing "ghost" information well over the APP usage (from 4-5gb from Application usage to 15gb is quite a jump).

My guess is that the game is not freeing memory properly hence it becomes a "cumulative" issue that only really shows over-time. After 120 to 180 minutes, the game becomes nearly unplayable, but if I close the game and load it again, it's as smooth as icecream.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Master Knight
Best answers
[...]

My guess is that the game is not freeing memory properly hence it becomes a "cumulative" issue that only really shows over-time. After 120 to 180 minutes, the game becomes nearly unplayable, but if I close the game and load it again, it's as smooth as icecream.
I have noticed a significant improvement in my performance after the last few patches. However, I have that feeling of "something acumulative" to the detriment of performance... they can be the ballast of too many loading screens... I don't know...