Features you'd like to see added to the game

Users who are viewing this thread

– Complete sandbox game without main quest and family
– The ability to set up camp and station troops there (or just for resting like in WB)
– Accompanying parties on the map (seriously, why was this not included from the start?)
– Reasons to actually visiting your castles/towns – like quests or whatever
– Patrols/constables for recruiting
– More interesting and diversified perks that actually have an impact on the gameplay and not just passive buffs
– In-depth diplomacy
– Rebellions and civil war between clans
– Quests for getting certain companions
– Population system
– Roads actually having an impact on gameplay (speed and visibility)
– More in-depth tactical system in battles (harassing, focus fire, etc)
– Custom troops for your own kingdom

Etc, etc...

Feasts are a feature I miss. Was very useful for getting a little rep and rounded all the lords up in one location for quest hand in so you didn't have to travel across all caradia hunting them down

Feasts are a feature I miss. Was very useful for getting a little rep and rounded all the lords up in one location for quest hand in so you didn't have to travel across all caradia hunting them down
I found them dull as dishwater but I guess that's true about getting lords in one spot. Imho if they're going to add in feasts then do something else with them besides running around talking to a bunch of npcs who are just standing around.

Let's start with all the core Warband features that for some inexplicable reason is missing from Bannerlord, despite 10 years of development. After that, we can begin talking about what additional features should be in the game.

Then again, it has been 10 years after all, and seeing as the game is a downgrade from Warband/VC, feature-wise, I don't think we can reasonably expect Bannerlord to ever have a satisfying amount of content/features.

Back
Top Bottom