Feature: Unit Sorting Button

Users who are viewing this thread

I know it might sound stupid, btw i didnt find a similiar thread so here it is..

I.. would.. dieeee for a sorting button in my party unit overview., thats it. just the same thing that already exists in the trade system.

A party can get so freaking big without any overview. and when moving the units up and down u cant scroll or anything so i find that really anoying.. but a sooooorting button:grin: aah yessss.

Thanks!

3 mods addressing this. in general ui management of stacks need significant improvement. this should be fixed by taleworlds, not mods.

3 mods addressing this. in general ui management of stacks need significant improvement. this should be fixed by taleworlds, not mods.

Nice to know there are mods addressing this indeed! but i agree with what u say, Taleworks should and not mods, the same function is found in other systems in the game, so i cant quit figure out what the reason would be to not place such a fuction here..

Nice to know there are mods addressing this indeed! but i agree with what u say, Taleworks should and not mods, the same function is found in other systems in the game, so i cant quit figure out what the reason would be to not place such a fuction here..

considering the code and modders injections already, taleworlds seem to have focused on mainly building a new engine and then porting warband into it. they also patch stuff so fast other companies are put to shame. this is good.

my hope is that taleworlds can easily adjust the troop management and other screens with this new engine to add all this stuff without major headaches, and that would make this early access achieve these goals before full release.

Back
Top Bottom