[Feature Suggestion] Player's Legacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there,

I was playing the game just the other day, and could hardly remember how did my character get to where he is exactly, his path of conquest, the battles he had once participated or other great deeds of him. After all, this is a medieval-esque action rpg game about a bannerlord that hopefully would save or conquer the Calradia Empire, right? Wouldn't it be nice and fitting if there's a place where you can check your character's great deeds and the achievements?

It can be just as short as this,

"April 16, 1088. Zardia married Phaea of the Western Empire."

"Winter 5, 1091. Zardia decided to join the Southern Empire."

"Summer 17, 1092. Zardia of the Southern Empire liberated Poros"

"Autumn 11, 1094. 750 Imperials under Zardia of the Southern Empire defeated 683 Aserais under Ukhai of the Aserai near Polisia. Sasaitha of Aserai and Phaea of the Southern Empire were killed in the battle."

I know there's an existing feature in the encyclopedia that would track the movement of every characters, probably within 1 or 2 years of time, but I honestly don't think it's the same, plus that record of tracking goes away as the time goes as well.

Please kindly let us know if such a feature is good and possible, or if a simliar feature has been planned already. Thank you!

"day + 300, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
"day + 301, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
"day + 302, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
"day + 305, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
"day + 306, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
"day + 309, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
"day + 310, because of greater numbers, I slaughtered the enemy army, took their leader prisoner"
etc
etc
etc
etc

I believe there was a mod like that in warband, might be PoP, where when you achieved something you'll get a notification that shows you what you achieve, but can't remember exactly, it's been a while lol

Or at least there should be like a player's log where you can write down important stuff in the game to remember for later.

Back
Top Bottom