Feature Requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Could there be a toggle in the mod options menu for masculine/feminine armor? I get that many people would rather their women look cool, but I would rather my women to survive, and to have to go in after every auto-equip and put their clothes back on because they removed them is just so much a hassle.

Also, what would be the possibility of adding some sort of player unique faction? Perhaps only accessible after completely wiping out one of the factions you are at war with, and only while not being a vassal of one of the default nations? I imagine it could have unit trees based upon what class you chose at the beginning, and would mix things up more than just using mercenaries.

therex55213 said:
Could there be a toggle in the mod options menu for masculine/feminine armor? I get that many people would rather their women look cool, but I would rather my women to survive, and to have to go in after every auto-equip and put their clothes back on because they removed them is just so much a hassle.

IIRC there's either a button that allows you to change this or a simple way to remove this modifier... Maybe someone else can enlighten you on this.

therex55213 said:
Also, what would be the possibility of adding some sort of player unique faction? Perhaps only accessible after completely wiping out one of the factions you are at war with, and only while not being a vassal of one of the default nations? I imagine it could have unit trees based upon what class you chose at the beginning, and would mix things up more than just using mercenaries.

Making a new faction that only appears after destroying old factions would be a decent amount of work, and Xeno's doing pretty well with what he has so far so I honestly doubt that'll come to pass. The closest you can get is the brigand or the much-requested necromancer class.

Hallegra said:
singh1699 said:
Cheaper equipment or more money, so that we can buy full gear.

Dude, it takes a single won battle to get all the gear you need... Or just win a tournament and use investments.

I meant in multiplayer, in single I just use cheats.  :mrgreen:

Hey, not sure if this is still in development, but could you add to the nexus page a download that is not an exe file?
Regardless of if its virus free or not I would feel much better if I could install it without having to use a program.

Back
Top Bottom