Feature Requests

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if something has been said about that, if so, sorry , but I would like a lot to be able to join the dark armies or at least to be able to recruit soldiers from dark armies to become a pityless raider, killing and looting everything  :twisted:

A good way to keep balancing should be to add low and medium class of dark soldier and make the elite troops (those actually in the mod) very expensive, both in money and in xp.

I love so much their models that I would be the happiest man in the world if I could have them in my army  :wink:

FlyingSpaghetti said:
I don't know if something has been said about that, if so, sorry , but I would like a lot to be able to join the dark armies or at least to be able to recruit soldiers from dark armies to become a pityless raider, killing and looting everything  :twisted:

A good way to keep balancing should be to add low and medium class of dark soldier and make the elite troops (those actually in the mod) very expensive, both in money and in xp.

I love so much their models that I would be the happiest man in the world if I could have them in my army  :wink:
I think the skeleton-thingy and the remnants are the weakest of them. The Blade-master is the most fearsome warrior, lol. I think Sarranid Assassin is the only unit can match them

FlyingSpaghetti said:

One of these days I think I shall go rogue and bootleg a version with the Armies of Darkness replaced by Khergit invaders, the Khergits replaced by a Kingdom of Darkness, and the Rhodoks replaced by Amazons.  :wink:

OneRing2RuleThemALL said:
I think all weapons should have visible holsters or holding positions on the body.

That would tell quite a bit of effort, and xeno does have a lot on his plate as, IIRC, he's the only developer.

Orcling said:
Please give Rhulg destroyers normal plate instead of the dark-greenish one.
For being an upgrade from Ruski Soldats, the color change is too big and they kinda stand out too much.
I love color uniformity :sad:

Not to mention their helmet is gray!

Make it happen xeno, this is post #1337.

Well, I'm still waiting for the Hello Kitty Amazon Army code / content to show up, complete with anime squealing and Something Involving Tentacles. 

Preferably with an alt version where they're vamping like an army of Elvira look-alikes, because I'm pretty sure Elvira would pwn Chuck Norris and look better doing it.  Would that be in bad taste?  :lol:

The fact of the matter is, that if this mod was a game and I had an art budget, it'd be way, way sillier than it already is  :mrgreen:

Hey, I've been playing your mod for sometime and think it's easily one of the more fun mods around!

I have a suggestion, very minor really, but to have something like an 'Arena Champion' available for recruitment somehow. I feel there are tournaments ALL THE TIME and what happens to the champion? I think it'd be interesting to be able to recruit something similar,a way to make the world feel more alive.

Also on the topic of additional units; perhaps downgrade the Aleph, and bring in another version of the Aleph, perhaps a 'Battle Aleph' or something. A quick idea for the difference; Perhaps the normal Aleph (In current version) is wooden and can be defeated more easily, with only the same health as a Golem or something. But with the Battle Aleph, perhaps change the skin a little to be more metal looking and to have a lot more health etc, although I do feel the weapon damage should remain the same.

Just a couple of ideas. :smile:

Red Moose said:
I have a suggestion, very minor really, but to have something like an 'Arena Champion' available for recruitment somehow. I feel there are tournaments ALL THE TIME and what happens to the champion? I think it'd be interesting to be able to recruit something similar,a way to make the world feel more alive.

I actually really like this idea. To be fair, Kradus and Xena (Is it Xena?) are the classic "arena champions" in that they're in every tournament and are quite formidable opponents (still not sure about the female arena-frequenter). But potentially adding kradus, along with a backstory, would be pretty sweet. Maybe even making it so you had to win X amount of tournaments to unlock him? That might take a plethora of coding, though, so no pressure on this.

Red Moose said:
perhaps downgrade the Aleph, and bring in another version of the Aleph, perhaps a 'Battle Aleph' or something.

Xeno knows that there's a few balance issues with the Aleph, and he's working to fix them, but it's really just him working by himself on a rather popular mod, so he's trying his best.

singh1699 said:
Cheaper equipment or more money, so that we can buy full gear.

Dude, it takes a single won battle to get all the gear you need... Or just win a tournament and use investments.

Back
Top Bottom