Feature Requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Hrmm.  Sounds like a job description for the Mangler, which is pretty much what you're describing.  I'll see if I can make it useable on horseback; that may be a bit tricky.

First, bravo on response time.

Second, yeah... I will admit I tend to stick with certain weapons so I don't know what everything can do even though I have played this mod more than a little. The Mangler does fit the bill minus the crush thing, which is probably why I never used it before now. Sorry for the derp.

It would be nice to see a harder global difficulty setting. People seem to complain that mommy is to hard when in fact it should be normal, normal casual, and get rid of casual altogether. Or at least have a super mommy :twisted:

ramlrm said:
It would be nice to see a harder global difficulty setting. People seem to complain that mommy is to hard when in fact it should be normal, normal casual, and get rid of casual altogether. Or at least have a super mommy :twisted:

There's already a thread about this.

I don't know if this is already in the mod or not.
But, Native Expansion mod uses a feature that allows you to build more buildings than just the common Mill, School, etc..
I'd really like to see this here too, seeing as this mod is much more awesome than I thought o_O

Could you please implement the skirmishing AI for horse archers? It's really annoying that they default to melee like in native. Almost every major mod fixes this IIRC, it'd be nice to see Blood & Steel fix this, too.

Since there is inflation in this mod, and all the numbers are higher, I think quest rewards should be risen too. I'm not going to walk a long distance for someone for a mere 300 denars.

And if this mod could use Freelancer so you can be a soldier in an army rather than leading one, that would be awesome. You could be promoted to a Flesh Golem!

Also...ships.  :grin:

Auto-Save please

Most mods randomly crash for me, just traveling on world map or starting to talk to someone :sad:

Would be very appreciated, I tend to forget to save

GK_JaXm said:
Auto-Save please

Most mods randomly crash for me, just traveling on world map or starting to talk to someone :sad:

There is auto save option. You can choose it when creatin character.
If that's on, you can save anytime by clicking camp menu and then coming back

Tumetsu said:
GK_JaXm said:
Auto-Save please

There is auto save option. You can choose it when creatin character.
If that's on, you can save anytime by clicking camp menu and then coming back

That isn't the meaning of "Auto-Save"... I have seen many other mods that auto-saves every night, or whenever you leave a town, a battle, etc etc
I rarely ever open the "camp menu", the only time I actually save is when I exit or if i happen to remeber to click F12 to auto-save...

Just this morning, I wandered around for 2 hours, fighting, selling, etc etc with a ton of progress made with troops and other things, went to talk to an NPC, game crashed, came back and found I was back when I first started this morning.

Yes, it is auto-save. It saves every time you visit towns or do other things you mentioned. You just have to choose the "no quitting without saving" option when creating character. It works just like in the Native.

Because it also saves when you visit camp menu, it's easy way to save whenever you want. Like before big battles or something like that.

Tumetsu said:
Yes, it is auto-save. It saves every time you visit towns or do other things you mentioned. You just have to choose the "no quitting without saving" option when creating character. It works just like in the Native.

Because it also saves when you visit camp menu, it's easy way to save whenever you want. Like before big battles or something like that.

OHHH

The NO quitting without saving does that... I very rarely play like that, as I often will "try my luck" with a siege or battle, and if I failed or didn't like the outcome, I just quit and reload... Cant do that otherwise, unless ya force quit and reload the game

Well, I'd like to see some more options to change / edit difficulty settings. It also should include composition of Light and Dark Armies.

In my case, I'd love to see bigger undead hordes with weaker units, so it feels more like "Army of Darkness": more skeletons, including footmen, spearmen, archers, riders, rider archers (you have them already), zombies, ghouls and such.

Also I'd like to see a different kind of poison: instead of insta-kill (Remnants have a tendency to do that), it should reduce stats for a while, like "Reflexes" or "Toughness". It also should reduce regeneration. You won't get insta-killed anymore but you won't survive getting swarmed by those guys either.

Most important (in my case): Lords don't stand a chance against undead, neither on "casual" nor "normal" nor "mommy". And I'm not talking about the invasion, just the normal big undead hordes including death knights.

CptData said:
Well, I'd like to see some more options to change / edit difficulty settings. It also should include composition of Light and Dark Armies.

In my case, I'd love to see bigger undead hordes with weaker units, so it feels more like "Army of Darkness": more skeletons, including footmen, spearmen, archers, riders, rider archers (you have them already), zombies, ghouls and such.

Also I'd like to see a different kind of poison: instead of insta-kill (Remnants have a tendency to do that), it should reduce stats for a while, like "Reflexes" or "Toughness". It also should reduce regeneration. You won't get insta-killed anymore but you won't survive getting swarmed by those guys either.

And alephs/sisters/templars/(and other hightlevel ranged/AOE units) will finish them off, before they even had a chance to come in a meele range. With battlesize arround 300, it will be too easy, imo.

^ well, Alephs are something I'd like to turn off entirely in my games, but hey, we can't have everything :wink:
My battlesize is 500+, by the way, and if two 400+ armies meet each other ... *g*

However, main issue is any Lord(s) get stomped by Death Knight hordes and therefore can't build up huge armies. It's kinda odd most caravans and even some peasant hordes have more heads than a Lords army ...

Tbh, I usually get killed by the poisoned attacks. I must say, they definitely spoil the fun a bit, that's why I think it's better to lower stats for a while instead of killing instantly. That attack is really annoying since it usually kills my horse quite quickly, even the most armored variant. Which simply nullifies the use of armor or high hitpoints entirely. I could live with that if only a handful enemies had poisoned attacks. Well ... most undead have.

Good mod there you have, Xenoargh. I love to stand and see my Templar fighting with the Golems  :razz:
Although i think the timer for a auto-battle on the worldmap should be slower. I got a vassal fighting with the enemies. I rush in to try to help, just to got disappointed cause the battle is over.
Since the distance to rush in to help is about 1-2hours ingame-timer, i dont think a battle with about 200 men fighting should last that fast.

Please give Rhulg destroyers normal plate instead of the dark-greenish one.
For being an upgrade from Ruski Soldats, the color change is too big and they kinda stand out too much.
I love color uniformity :sad:

Not to mention their helmet is gray!

I think it would be cool if we could take this book with weapon schematics from the rhodoks ( the one the stranger left) and we can discover new weapons to fight and maybe after we accomplish something we get to meet the stranger and he says that he is being chased by an army of war machines from his land and asks for our help and if we do we get him as a companion. idk something like that. btw great great mod

Back
Top Bottom