Feature request: Ability to sort PMs by 'unlabeled'

Users who are viewing this thread

I am trying to sift through the massive amount of Balance of Power and werewolf PMs, and I'm finding things a little tricky due to the difficulty in labeling multiple things at once. Is it possible to either have the PMs show their current assigned labels, or to have the ability to show unlabeled PMs as their own category? The latter would be the most useful, but either one would be a huge help.

One thing you could do would be to add a Rule (in My Messages, Preferences->Manage Rules) with it set to filter based on a specific word in the subject or body, and have that rule automatically add a label. You could then apply the rule.

Another thing you could do would be to have it "Remove the inbox label when applying another label", a setting under Preferences->Change Settings. Then whenever you label a message it will be removed from the inbox, which would then be your "unlabeled" category.

Janus said:
Another thing you could do would be to have it "Remove the inbox label when applying another label", a setting under Preferences->Change Settings. Then whenever you label a message it will be removed from the inbox, which would then be your "unlabeled" category.
That would work. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom