feature discussion: drink beer

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

CANTON

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
character should be able to drink beer on some locations. this could make them dizzy but hit harder. wine would also be fine, i guess.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
If this is an actual suggestion, I'll move it to the relevant section - if it's not then I'll just lock it, pick your poison.

Best answers
If this is an actual suggestion, I'll move it to the relevant section - if it's not then I'll just lock it, pick your poison.
What Canton is describing is basically exactly what we are going to get with the passive perk system. Might as well start the discussion now

CANTON

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
I want to discuss this idea with the community. Please stop antagonizing me, Fietta.

Revverie

Knight at Arms
Best answers
I actually would like something like this, when I got into the tavern in the TDM I expected to be able to sit. Don't we all love to interact in dumb ways? The best part of napoleonic for me was playing instruments guarded by 5 dudes trying to kill me the poor musician playing Chopin was the best experience I had. They should introduce the lute and flutes, and beers and ****

Faranox

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
This would actually be great, haha. Like a little easter egg. It would be quite fun to stumble across a 'Drink' prompt halfway through a Siege match.

CANTON

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
to drink beer would be quite roleplay. many people drank beer historically. what is the difference between beer and mead?

Callim

Recruit
WBVC
Best answers
Yes, this could be awesome to replicate an mission from viking conquest in mp, when they are attacked in a tavern by a party while drunk, would be interesting.
Also if new maps have taverns or inside cities, there must be a few beers lying around, would love to see everyone fighting while drunk