+500 hours in single player campaign and a bunch of playthroughs, here are some suggestions:
- Having a Capital city for each faction would actually have a significant meaning in this game, like Warband. This city would be linked with 4 small villages, have a large and improved defence and a really hard city to conquer. This city would stand out, having the palace/court of the King/Queen and elite/noble guards. As it is now, all cities are the same, no real difference.
- The Capital city would also serve a base for the faction, the ruler would have a court here. In many of my games factions have been wiped out way too fast, mostly Sturgia. Sturgia lords are then spread out to the most dominant factions, and they will then be even more powerfull and start removing other factions from the map, a slow version of snowballing. The outcome will always be the same. With a strong capital city, then it would be harder to wipe out that faction, slowing this progress even further.
- Lords that want to join your faction should appear at the court in the capital city and they should have bemands, not just a reload barter thing, but something that would have an impact. If negative relation with that faction, they would never come to court. Be-friending lords would then actually have a meaning.
- Capital city would also serve as the place for feasts, that would improve your relation with lords in your kingdom. With a cost ofcourse.
- Borders, every kingdom have borders. Why is this not a thing in MB? If you cross a kingdoms border, with an army it would considered tresspassing, that could even result in war. Border incidents. Crossing the border with a small party of men, let us say below 50, would not have any consequence, but if you come with 50+ then that kingdom would see it as a theat and would send out armies and attack you.
- Please add more colors for banner design and more logo options. Why only use the colors of the factions, that are already in the game. I want to stand out.
- War, so much war. At my current game, at war with 3 factions, they just declared war, almost at the same time. I have one city, come on. It should be possible to have some kind of diplomacy in this game.
- Armor. Not enough end game variation. Imperial lameller, but no other faction has anything like that. Check the Vlandians, only bucket helmets and low class glowes and shoulder armor. There should be more armor and armor pieces end game.
- Arena/Tournement rewards. All these are more less the same, not main tournement with better prices, like special armor or weapons.
- Special locations on the map, like in VC, where you fight a named outlaw or a bear. Awesome with these special locations on the map.
PS. playing vanilla 1.4 - looking forward to the next patch.