Favourite Weapon/Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Reggae

Knight at Arms
Whats your favourite weapon/class? and why  :grin: Tell me  :twisted:

So my favourite weapon/Class is Assassin with mace because if you hit a enemy you can knockdown them

crossbows because i love and work the best with crossbows

the broken dagger never kill so it allows to hurt the townsmen :smile:

i love the mace too because... i asked for implementing it... and i love to use blunt weapons :smile:

i like guard with a shield, and assassin with a sword. Btw. Tead Deathmatch is so lovely, enjoyed it a lot playing today !

Xbow cos its so quite when you shoot. Missed 5 times trying to shoot an assain running around unaware of my prescence but he never noticed the fact all these bolts where wizzing past him :grin:

dagger.

He was silent as the wind. Moving through thr crowd unseen was the first skill he learned after learning to walk. He suddenly appeared in front of the guard.

"Goodbye."

Mace, because you can bloody people up into making some people think they were actual players that engaged in a fight. Also helps me know who is AI and who is not.

Not to mention the knock down is helpful too.

Three words, "Pistols are cheap."

Daggger

It's the perfect weapon for assassination.... one stab at anywhere always kill. Though it's bad in combat, but you may be able to kill more than 1 guards if you got caugth in combat and stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab and feliver some lucky shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2X8ciPEIA

Also, because it's one of not many weapon that player with 400+ ping can use...

Roran 13 said:
dagger.

He was silent as the wind. Moving through thr crowd unseen was the first skill he learned after learning to walk. He suddenly appeared in front of the guard.

"Goodbye."

been watching some anime recently?

Back
Top Bottom