• Russia

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • France

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have to say France, they have the most cavalry variety. Prussia would probably be my second.

Russia is my favorite, Then goes France. I don't really mind the other three but I don't dislike them.

Austria due to having the extra firepower of the Musketoon would be my 1st,
2nd would have to be Prussia,
3rd would have to be Russia,
4th would have to be the UK,
and last and absolutely least is France.

France for style and effectiveness, the Russia for sheer fun, then Prussia for the awesome cavalry musician tunes.

Britain dead last.

Pelgrane said:
France for style and effectiveness, the Russia for sheer fun, then Prussia for the awesome cavalry musician tunes.

Britain dead last.

Did not mention Austria haha :smile:

But I really don't like Prussia  :sad: playing with them feels.. Strange? I'm weird I suppose.

In order of preference:

#1. France, best leader, best cavalry (cuirassiers) and best foot guards.
#2. Austria, cuirassiers look almost as cool as French ones, and what's not to love about their Hungarian Grenadiers?
#3. Prussia, best hussars and very interesting foot guard units. Awesome hats.
#4. Russia, partisans, but that's it.

And lucky last...

#5 United Kingdom, black and grey and more black and grey. From the line infantry, to the foot guards and to the cavalry. Boring. As cool as bagpipes and Scotsmen are, the United Kingdom are still my least preferred.

Son0fApollo said:
But I really don't like Prussia  :sad: playing with them feels.. Strange? I'm weird I suppose.

I only like their hussars, and the greatcoats on some of the infantry. Hate the grey baggy stuff the Westphalians wear, most uniforms are boring, and of course they were less than successful historically (great power my foot).

In fact Austria is better in every category except the Hussars, and the musician tunes. But that's a really decisive factor, see?

Russia got partizani, opo (pikes, cav muskets and axes), sappers with their own sapper axe and skirms with cav muskets (superior to the French ones).
Also:

vodka bottles

France is my first due to the Grenadier Units (Old Guard) my favorite unit out of that entire side.
Then Austria, due to the Hungarian huszars and Hungarian grenadiers! :grin:
Then Russia, because of their cool looking skirmisher units
Then Britain (Not to fond of them but they have cool uniforms) I do have a lot of respect for the Black Watch units and the Coldstream Infantry.
Then Prussia because of their huszars in black uniforms :grin:

Back
Top Bottom