Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Eirish

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Murmillo182

Sergeant
Hey, I really like this mod, it's my favourite :smile:
I just wanted to know with which faction you prefer to play...
I really like the Picts because of the body paints :mrgreen:
But I often play with the Camulodian Empire, too :wink:
So, just vote and post why you like them, or maybe which combination of troops you prefer
(like pendragon archers & saxon infantry, etc. or something like that :grin:)

I like a mix of Camulodian infantry and cavalry with Pendragon archers supporting. The archers ensure that whoever I'm fighting doesn't reach my infantry en masse, the infantry do the majority of the work fighting other infantry while the cavalry acts as a reserve to deal with archers and other cavalry.

Dudro said:
Haha, thanks, I should have put this up myself :lol:
No problem :wink:
I just looked over the topics here and noticed that there is no "favourite faction voting" :mrgreen:
So I decided to make one :grin:

Playing with Camulodian Empire and using the formations is awesome :grin:

I like the Pendragon Federation, mostly because I like the idea of reclaiming Britain for the Celts  :grin:. I've been playing for the last few days with an army made up almost exclusively of Pendragon archers :mrgreen:. It was real fun fighting the Irish, there infantry hardly ever reached my ranks and the Romans didn't far much better, Grate fun. But now I'm fighting the Saxons and have found the Camulodian Empire  troops make excellent infantry to fall back on.

I really enjoy the Saxon infantry. I don't bother with archers or cavalry because they both seem to be terrible. My cavalry gets bogged down and butchered right away, and even a huge line of archers will only score one or two kills at mid range. But my Saxon shield wall can never be broken.

I also like to supplement my shield wall with Danish Wolf Warriors.

Back
Top Bottom