Favorite units?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nothing really because I have so many archers and so many companions i don't really need any infantry. Just me, my companions, and my archers do most of the work. I still have infantry in case I need them but that's rare.

TimotheusTJB said:
Nothing really because I have so many archers and so many companions i don't really need any infantry. Just me, my companions, and my archers do most of the work. I still have infantry in case I need them but that's rare.

Wow surprising no Calvary? How the heck do you last against incoming Calvary? Because seriously they are boundt o pass by and the archers suck at melee unless you have Northerners anyways why use them when the dead eyes are better shooters? or am i wrong what are the proficiencies of the the northern elite archer? are they better then the cho ko nu?

Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:

Wow surprising no Calvary? How the heck do you last against incoming Calvary? Because seriously they are boundt o pass by and the archers suck at melee unless you have Northerners anyways why use them when the dead eyes are better shooters? or am i wrong what are the proficiencies of the the northern elite archer? are they better then the cho ko nu?
oh yeah i forgot to mention the cavalry. i don't have much though. though most of my companions are on horse. and i have maybe 8 northern dragons and some more but I forgot what they were. on the dead eyes question, yes they are better shooters but i dont like the troop tree of that faction. its either fenin or barbarian i forgot. Besides dead eyes are a lot harder to get unlike northern elite archers.

TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:

oh yeah i forgot to mention the cavalry. i don't have much though. though most of my companions are on horse. and i have maybe 8 northern dragons and some more but I forgot what they were. on the dead eyes question, yes they are better shooters but i dont like the troop tree of that faction. its either fenin or barbarian i forgot. Besides dead eyes are a lot harder to get unlike northern elite archers.
Do you mean the white horsemen called bai ma? oh yeah just to let you know they got special mounts that we cant buy aahah so don mistaken it for a courser ^^.

Yeah they are. Anyways its the fienn but yeah they suck in the beginning.

Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:

Do you mean the white horsemen called bai ma? oh yeah just to let you know they got special mounts that we cant buy aahah so don mistaken it for a courser ^^.

Yeah they are. Anyways its the fienn but yeah they suck in the beginning.
yeah bai ma thats what i was trying to think of. i got like 4 of those.

just to let you know in this thread I'm talking about my fist character which has the larger party. well i've only had 1 crusader and he died the first time i used him so i don't really know.

TimotheusTJB said:
just to let you know in this thread I'm talking about my fist character which has the larger party. well i've only had 1 crusader and he died the first time i used him so i don't really know.
Alright ahah ^^ its ok

TimotheusTJB said:
They better keep in mind my enemies are the wraith so they better be careful or they're going to regret it.(joking) :smile:

What are you talking about prepares an extra masterwork Cho ko nu and hands it to Tim ^^ lets fill the wraiths with quiver the one that fills the wraith with the most quiver wins ^^ (before it dies that is)

I personaly love the northern disiplined soldier for the simple reason there cheap and a good low level infantry they can take on cavily if need be some have a spear mainly there great to throw at castles

Back
Top Bottom