Favorite Faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

I prefer the English because although the graphics arent super, the heraldic coats of an entire Army really appeal to me, looks impressive. If only the other factions has a similar feature... damn kilts!

Will most likely play Scots next. Hardest faction i've fought so far so will be fun to put their strenght to the test. Might not wear nice colors themselves but hey, can always littler the battlefield with english and add to the scene in that sense  :twisted:

Any scot players find it difficult to keep up against the English? I make it hard for them playing as english and am curious if the AI is just as tough.

The best for me was french with their gendarmes (probably because I like swadia) Ive won many battles easily since I got em

Has to be Scotland because nothing is more heroic than a bunch of guys in skirts, in the cold fighting a better trained and equipped warmachine ( England )

remember this if for your FREEDOM MEN!!! lol

take Berwic castle fill it with archers ( Scottish ones ) and you cant lose i had 120 archers and held against a 340 strong English army with only 6 losses  :grin:

one more thing could wales have less castles because they are too close and England need more because they are to far from each outher

No, but its part of history....

Anyway I think that guy who posted "I like being the french" or something like that has probably posted in the wrong mod forum.  :wink:

My favorite faction has to be Scotland. There is no better soldiers anywhere.
William Wallace=Chuck Norris of the 14th century  :twisted:

Michael of Finland said:
My favorite faction has to be Scotland. There is no better soldiers anywhere.
William Wallace=Chuck Norris of the 14th century  :twisted:
No, Chuck Norris is the William Wallace of the 21th century...  :lol:
Scotland Rules.

Back
Top Bottom