Favorite Faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

achos 'r Cymraeg ye Albanwyr a Gwyddeleg c ,a achos Brenin Llywellyn
(for the welsh you Scots and Irish dogs, and for King Llywellyn) and fear our armies King Edward

Idk... are Welsh longbowmen better than English longbowmen?
I love England, but after replacing their skirmishers by Welsh hunters it's much better xD
So I keep England for their billmen and cavalry while Wales is a great supply of bowmen...

Claimoar said:
Idk... are Welsh longbowmen better than English longbowmen?
I love England, but after replacing their skirmishers by Welsh hunters it's much better xD
So I keep England for their billmen and cavalry while Wales is a great supply of bowmen...

I do the same, I usually have English infantry & cavalry but a mix of English archers/longbowmen and Welsh longbowmen. The Welsh archer units are slightly more accurate than the English if I remember correctly.

Welsh longbowmen for me. Cheaper than English ones, quicker to raise and effective. Let's drive those Scots into the sea >:B

the English, since the Scots suck and Irish, are well, Irish, the Welsh are *Removed*, so I like the English.

on one of my more successful characters ; Lord Ownington, I use a nice combination, got english knights, welsh longbowmen, a few scottish nobles and a large amount of mixed infantry mostly english and irish. I command about 120 troops. and since I got the battle size modifyer on things are very interesting... My uber rig can support 400v400 so far as I've tested it. I've conquered Ireland, most of lower england and Scotland. Only wales is in the way of King Ownington ruler of the English Isles!

Im sort of hooked on the scots. And nooo, its not a "men in skirts" thing, its just that i was young and impressionable back in the day when i watched Braveheart for the first time.  :smile:

I like the Scots and Irish, mostly becuase its in my blood.. I don't using anything other than scottish or Irish troops I've raised personally XD. I'm about to finish taking all of Wales, then I'm going to move on to England.

Oh yes, once I have done so and taken out the English and the English army can I join the Scots or Irish?

the best thing to do is to recruit soldiers from all the Factions, my character is named Grunwald Lord of Men, I control the entire map, took a long time to conquer wales since all the towns and parties were real close together.

Couched said:
Im sort of hooked on the scots. And nooo, its not a "men in skirts" thing, its just that i was young and impressionable back in the day when i watched Braveheart for the first time.  :smile:

Funny thing is, I was a youngling when I first saw Braveheart. Still liked the English better.

Real men kill skirt wearing men, then spread their body parts all over their native island out of fear of his resurrection!

Kona_Kona67 said:
Couched said:

Funny thing is, I was a youngling when I first saw Braveheart. Still liked the English better.

Real men kill skirt wearing men, then spread their body parts all over their native island out of fear of his resurrection!

Eh.. No

WrathofWoe said:
Kona_Kona67 said:
Couched said:

Eh.. No

Take a seat over here please.

*motions to the torture crew*

Kona_Kona67 said:
WrathofWoe said:
Kona_Kona67 said:
Couched said:

Eh.. No

Take a seat over here please.

*motions to the torture crew*

*Waves to some one out of sight before turning back towards Kona*

This will take but a moment..

Back
Top Bottom