SP Native Farms, guilds, craftsmen v 0.24 (+ howto guide for modders)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry to bug ya, think i found another bug. I bought the armorer in Zendar and asked him to make me a pair of leather gloves. He's finished now and I asked him for the item he made and he gave it to me. The dialogue option didn't go away however, and I can keep asking him for the gloves and getting another pair, effectively an unlimited supply. Is that a bug or is that supposed to happen?

Same story with me for both the armorer and the weaponsmith. And the random bandit attacks seem to be waaaay to frequent - I can ask whatstheirname a single question and then the dialog is over (no problem so far). I haven't exited the scene yet, and I want to know a second thing from whatshisface...I start the dialog and *somehow* a band of khergits has come all the way down from the steppe, raided the farm and taken my cash, and left, all that in between two dialog questions!

I'll release an update either tomorrow or the day after.

Hopefully, you won't have to start a new game - the files I edit do not break 'save game compatibility'.

I'm gonna go with Nasrudin on that too...I have yet to ever make a single cent off my farm, it's always getting raided. I can never seem to get enough watchmen, the Zendar tavern is out of them, and every time I drop them off, they're dead the next time I visit.

Any suggestions on how to get the armorer or weaponsmith to make better items? All I keep getting is cracked stuff, and they still only offer low level stuff. Is there a trick to getting better stuff?

ahh ok, thanks Janus.

Since I haven't said it before, you really are doing a wonderful job on this sheek. I love the idea behind this mod.

Back
Top Bottom