Farewell

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, it was nice coming back to see the place hasn't been entirely destroyed by mass vague-success.
Mods, you were entirely right. Nice to see you're not entirely destroyed by the attractions of power.
Feel free to ban me again, I'm done looking around here now.

~KoC/Knight of Cydonia/David Derde~

Alex_Augmented said:
Lies; you will be back.
Yeah. From what I've seen/heard of you, you seem like the type of chap who would create the plan to do exactly this. Make an account saying you won't be coming back, then make another account in the hopes that everybody will have dropped their suspicion of you.

Though I've seen few of your posts, as I wasn't around here when you were.

Redcoat - Mic said:
"I don't know you, but here is a judgement I can't possibly make without obvious redundant hindsight!"

*Hits Ruthven with a broom*

Why a broom? And why did KOC even come back after that long speech about him *****ing and moaning about our admins which he got another user to post, was it FreeBird, no, I can't remember.

BadabombadaBang said:
Redcoat - Mic said:
"I don't know you, but here is a judgement I can't possibly make without obvious redundant hindsight!"

Why a broom? And why did KOC even come back after that long speech about him *****ing and moaning about our admins which he got another user to post, was it FreeBird, no, I can't remember.

He got Alex to post it.
Guess you can't stay away from here.

Bugman said:
BadabombadaBang said:
Redcoat - Mic said:

He got Alex to post it.
Guess you can't stay away from here.

It's like a drug, when I was banned for just two days I went a little crazy. . .

24 hours got me stir crazy too.

Anyway, I am surprised at how this Shadow fellow turned out to be KoC. I previously thought the Admins had just possessed the shell of KoC's old account for a day.

He simply reset his password, and the new one was sent straight to his email. He had at least an hour as an admin, but he didn't do anything. This, combined with his 'farewell' post, suggests that he's lobbying for an unban.

Yeh, its pretty sad actually how much you crave the forums. That's why a good banning every once in a while is nice.

Kobrag said:
I went 6 months, it was nothing :S

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that. Odd.

I hope that the idiot understands, that by creating many alts over and over again, he has lost any chance at ever returning. For some reason I can't see him coming back, unless as an alt we dont know about.

Well I thought the conditions for returning were proving beyond reasonable doubt that you were changed, and not going to be an idiot any more.

If that's the case, we may eventually see KoC return, but I'm not sure about that or anything.

Back
Top Bottom