FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

berke1169 said:
mod working 1.134 ?

yes, it works, i have it, but crashes frequently.
oh, and go to module.ini and find this (ctrl+f): works_with_version_min  = 1000
under that should be works_with_version_max  =
just write 1134 after the =

To prevent crashes, you'll need to:

-make a copy of native, name it AOC, then copy Resource, SceneObj and Textures folders from age of change into AOC.

-Open module.ini from age of change and copy all lines that start with load_mod_resource_ (or load_module_resource_) and then paste them at the module.ini from AOC right after the last load_resource_ line_

and of  course change works_with_version_min  = 1000 into works_with_version_min  = 1134.

-Then copy troop.txt and item_kinds1.txt from  age of change into new AOC module.

Then should do the job, if the crashes are still present then there are some things need to be changed into item_kinds1.txt

how to change the module picture? because it's displaying only the Original. there are two pictures- one a .bmp (the Original) and a .png image (AOC). i tryed deleting the Original, renamed the main.png to main.bmp, but now it displays nothing. not a serious problem, though. how do i make it to display the AOC main?

*update*
well, the game now crashes when creating a new character, after clicking "done", resulting in a message saying:
                                              |vertex buffer!                |
                                              -------------------------------
i think that the problem is in my PC, but what is causing it? did you use some graphics extenders?

The picture needs to be .bmp one not .png, you can put any bmp picture as long pic is the same size as original.

I haven't used any graphic enhancers, hmm.. be sure to enable load textures on demand in splashmenu, have you tried to run it in windowed mode, lower the number of rag dolls, lower the graphic, and if it works then you can slightly increase the values until you find the boundries your PC can run.

Also try restarting PC and cleaning the cash and registres with CCleaner.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
The picture needs to be .bmp one not .png.

it is a .bmp now. nothing. nevermind. the windowed mode seems to help. i'l inform you when (IF) it crashes.

*update*
well, the windowed mode is healty, but heraldic item are partially transparent  :lol:
i'l try the first installed AOC

yes, i know. it's main.bmp.

*update*
YES! it's finally working! warband just needed to be ran in Windows 7, that's all! but strange indeed. Great mod!

Back
Top Bottom