Users who are viewing this thread

no..i cant see any of these opitions  :shock:
look
mb3o.png

killop5 said:
MaChaoShu said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,82139.0.html
is the mod compatiable with that?

No. Those LODS he made were for Native not this mod.

no but their has been reporets of people playing mods with it for example revenge of the berserker

and is it just me or am i the only one missing an entire texture file?

Cant F****NG play this. Was so looking forward to it but now  get cannot open Casques.dds when i try and run the mod. I also tried the other textures patch thing that you have already posted but still same error. I try and delete the file, doesn't work. Can i please get some help!  :evil: :evil: :evil:

J6oe said:
Cant F****NG play this. Was so looking forward to it but now  get cannot open Casques.dds when i try and run the mod. I also tried the other textures patch thing that you have already posted but still same error. I try and delete the file, doesn't work. Can i please get some help!  :evil: :evil: :evil:
you posted same thing in two different topics.

Yo is the death system the same as Eg III? Eg wound treatment and ironflesh give a bonus? Will you be able to "rise again" after? Or maybe play as a wraith, or a "benevolent spirit"? Maybe turn the hounor system into an alignment one? I don't know, be creative :wink: Obvs something for later versions, but would be cool to have the oppertunity to come back to life, as i like to play on the "no quitting without saving" setting, and i could imagine me getting very angry with my comp! :razz:
Of course don't make it to easy to come back to life, that just takes the point away from dying.
cheers

Rekien said:
EDIT= here comes the screens
mb23.png

mb24.png
like you see he is a freak monster

what is this nonsense?  :shock:  :lol: a guy with ancient japanese cavalry sword? :grin: (a tachi? not sure how does it spell correctly)

well...there ARE samurais on this game so i dont think its strange to se someone using a cavalary sword  =P

Rekien said:
well...there ARE samurais on this game so i dont think its strange to se someone using a cavalary sword  =P

but not on foot :smile:
anyway, i didn't mean to be rude or something.

Hello this is my first post ever. I'm new here, but I got the game a few months, only learned about mods about 3 months ago, and dam this could be my favorite mod. The size of this is pretty big, like huge. Just finished PoP, a few days back and started this. Had to say this is a little bit harder because of the tournaments use to be my major money maker. One thing I wish to see in the future is the change in the mount of money you could bet. Oh don't get me started on those lord, you can't win a tourny if one of those monster is in it -.-. Fenin horsemen kinda OP 3rd tier troop with their 10 to power strike, and like 800+ efficiency on weapon. I miss my honor guards...

P.S.
YES, It is possible to execute the masked one...He made some vague threat about haunting me after his death, I slit the bastard throat. I upload a screeny if only if i know how, print screen don't work or I can't find the folder with the images >.< The game doesn't end o_O? But everyone hates me now...I take my revenge by taking over the world, but every village hates me even my own faction /cry. I can't wait for the .7 release so I can defeat him in battle instead of relying on barbarians to do my dirty work.

I think you should really add a feature which allows you to recruit Wraiths and Dark Knights(or whatever they are called) in the Unknown Area like regional troops ^^

Back
Top Bottom