FAQ (for anyone who gets stuck "deeply" somewhere) @.~

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the quest to go and talk to all the kings, but when I talk to them, the only options are: do you have tasks for me, i wish to ask you something, i am here to deliver my demands and i must beg my leave. is this a bug?? because im already this far and dont want to start a new game :sad:

Something unusual said:
I have the quest to go and talk to all the kings, but when I talk to them, the only options are: do you have tasks for me, i wish to ask you something, i am here to deliver my demands and i must beg my leave. is this a bug?? because im already this far and dont want to start a new game :sad:
What's the quest in detail?

Can you give NPCs weapons that you have or horses? Like I have the galloping rainbow horse and I want to give that to my khergit veteran archer or khergit armoured cavalry, so they can be as unstoppable as me :grin: ( I did go to party and asked for skill and equipment but when I went to camp and troop setting I didn't quite understand it)

ThefightingLegion said:
Can you give NPCs weapons that you have or horses? Like I have the galloping rainbow horse and I want to give that to my khergit veteran archer or khergit armoured cavalry, so they can be as unstoppable as me :grin: ( I did go to party and asked for skill and equipment but when I went to camp and troop setting I didn't quite understand it)
AkuArmoton said:
You can give items only to your named companions, not the common soldiers.
awwww man :sad: then everyone in my party would have a rainbow horsey ;D

It just happened when some cavalries spawned behind my troops, when the bad girl, I forgot her name, battled with me. After that, it just stopped. If that problem occur again I will report.  :wink:

I'm trying to add armor to a horse that I've finally found to be compatible in the D.I.Y horse armor menu,but it won't let me move the armor or the horse into the "Create an armored horse slots," Is this a bug or do I need to find someone in-game to be able to do it?

@Brickman: I think WB 1.157 patch broke that feature, can't confirm though as I haven't installed it (still using 1.153 and works for me).

Thanks! Because this is my first time actually being successful in this game most of the time I just get killed by sea raiders and start all over!
  :grin:

Leonid1115 said:
I have relation 22 with botch a and he still won't tall me where this horse market is help!!!1!!!111!!
You must have Borcha and Marnid at least in your party and above 6 points in your horse riding skill or power strike.

Back
Top Bottom