FAQ (for anyone who gets stuck "deeply" somewhere) @.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Many way to do so... Cheat? Or no cheat? If cheat use CE search on google... If no cheat just gonna try it many times!

Thank you, Sir Slicer. After trying to pass the damn race for like 4 hours in a row (yeah I suck that much), I cheated my way through it, riding in slow motion  :evil:

Lol, I also cheat, in a different way I just use CE to maximum my score! and sanzes you don't get something special by winning the race you just get money.

I don't know if this is the place to ask this or if it has already been asked, but how does the leadership (Archer B, Cavalry D, Infantry D, At the moment for me) work? Are there things that make more leadership EXP? DO I just have to win battles, and It generates EXP based on kills by each type?

EDIT: Something I forgot to ask, how does the game realise which type is which? I tried creating a new bow-using unit, but it gave Infantry EXP.

There
were like 6 of them ranging from E to S amd every level gives you a
boost to your unit which is useful in large combat. And you just have to
have your unit and you killing more enemy and somehow at the end of the
battle you gain some leadership exp. And I don't know about the new
unit thing I think it detect as follow...
Infantry have no bow
Archers have bow
Cavalry have horse
That's it tried with my heroes and it works that way.

TheDarkBlade said:
I don't know if this is the place to ask this or if it has already been asked, but how does the leadership (Archer B, Cavalry D, Infantry D, At the moment for me) work? Are there things that make more leadership EXP? DO I just have to win battles, and It generates EXP based on kills by each type?

EDIT: Something I forgot to ask, how does the game realise which type is which? I tried creating a new bow-using unit, but it gave Infantry EXP.

Sir Slicer said:
There
were like 6 of them ranging from E to S amd every level gives you a
boost to your unit which is useful in large combat. And you just have to
have your unit and you killing more enemy and somehow at the end of the
battle you gain some leadership exp. And I don't know about the new
unit thing I think it detect as follow...
Infantry have no bow
Archers have bow
Cavalry have horse
That's it tried with my heroes and it works that way.

For more details about "leadership", you might want to check at "Notes"-"Game Concepts"  in the game menu. :smile:

so i have edited the party size because its waaay too small, anyway, even though i still have about 80 free slots it comes up with a message that says "the number of soldiers in (my character's) army exceeds the upper limit. You'd better adjust in troop setting to avoid soldiers leaving." and then some of my top tier troops leave... i dont know why its doing this but if you could help me fix it, it would be appreciated..  :oops:

How to get a flag .I Finished chapter 1 and i don't have a flag,i cant siege castles and so ... How to get a flag ? :roll:

Mysterious_Pilgrim said:
so i have edited the party size because its waaay too small, anyway, even though i still have about 80 free slots it comes up with a message that says "the number of soldiers in (my character's) army exceeds the upper limit. You'd better adjust in troop setting to avoid soldiers leaving." and then some of my top tier troops leave... i dont know why its doing this but if you could help me fix it, it would be appreciated..  :oops:
You will get five more slots whenver you get one more skill point in your leadership. In my experience, it's the best way to enchance your CHA and then leadership skills in time. Besides, do not forget to make good use of the "hidden valley" where you can laid up your soldiers for free.

DummiC said:
How to get a flag .I Finished chapter 1 and i don't have a flag,i cant siege castles and so ... How to get a flag ? :roll:
After you defend the Zendar from the siege by Dark Armies, you will find a new option for changing your flag on the page to enter Zendar.

Meet Sir Eager Lose, the heir of the Lose family first. Follow him and talk to him everyday... He'll eventually give you the map.

Do you even walk around the lake in the Rhodok's land? It's the river near the mountain and the map points to the correct point, if you turn it 180 degree around. :wink:

I have just noticed something. The armour and weapons you have at the very start of the game, in the dream, seem very much like the armour and weapons that King Leon is seen using.

Back
Top Bottom