Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.3.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:All on video and screens below. I attacked guys and he didnt get any damage (on video and srcins you can see that weapon goes throgh his body) Otherwise i got killed by weapon that wasnt touched my character.

How to Reproduce: playing this game in multiplayer
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: sapphire rx 480 8 gb
GPU Driver Version: 21.6.1
CPU: i7 6700
RAM: 16 gb ddr4
Motherboard: asus b150m
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd samsung evo 300gb

All of the collision calculations are being done on the server side. Because of lag and ping issues, which we can't have any control over, these calculations are not always the same on the client side. Because of this, especially on the moments where characters are changing angles and movements (and all the other moments by default), there can be differences between the client side and server side. This is, unfortunately, one of those moments. IN short, we can't do anything on these issues because the calculations are done on the server side.

All of the collision calculations are being done on the server side. Because of lag and ping issues, which we can't have any control over, these calculations are not always the same on the client side. Because of this, especially on the moments where characters are changing angles and movements (and all the other moments by default), there can be differences between the client side and server side. This is, unfortunately, one of those moments. IN short, we can't do anything on these issues because the calculations are done on the server side.
Аs i remember this guy has around 30 ping, my was 65 - its not so high(
Is there any posibilities to make servers for Russia region - or have one closer ? (as i know atm servers placed in England)

Back
Top Bottom