Cancle tourney or keep it going

• keep it running

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • cancle it

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

you're ****ing arrogant LMAO. Being disrespectful to an admin xddd. U just a little boy from a game, but u think that, youre something more right now.
Atleast he is actually putting in the effort for the community to host a tournament which is alot more than what you have done for this community, and I can't wait for you to go off on me now for backing him up on this but you're such a child yourself and Ronny for his age acts for more mature than what you're at your age now you pathetic boy.

Atleast he is actually putting in the effort for the community to host a tournament which is alot more than what you have done for this community, and I can't wait for you to go off on me now for backing him up on this but you're such a child yourself and Ronny for his age acts for more mature than what you're at your age now you pathetic boy.
I can be pathetic, but you're bipolar xdd. Yes, im acting like a child because i told him to ban grynn, who's ddosing servers. Then kiddo came here with his weird ego post

I can vouch for Nessa being unbanned, in the mercs tourney he recorded every match and sent them to me and there was no issues, I don't know who the other cheaters are but Nessa for sure should be unbanned.

Having the cheaters get banned is on hold rn, the admin team is discussing about it, thx for input.
Banning Grynn isnt decieded on yet, since I havent talked to him personally yet.
@Azorekt
I'm not arrogant, I only want somewhat of a competetive and respectful atmosphere on forums, otherwise there would ONLY be beef and insults on forums, making hosting tourneys very uncool :smile:
There has been countless stupid arguments and beefs, making me and many others lose braincells, in which you were involved or which you've started.
So please stop instructing me what to do and in the same sentence calling me a "f-ing retard" if I dont, thats just not how you approach someone from whom you want something.
just be fwiendly plox :grin:

@Azorekt
I'm not arrogant, I only want somewhat of a competetive and respectful atmosphere on forums, otherwise there would ONLY be beef and insults on forums, making hosting tourneys very uncool :smile:
There has been countless stupid arguments and beefs, making me and many others lose braincells, in which you were involved or which you've started.
So please stop instructing me what to do and in the same sentence calling me a "f-ing retard" if I dont, thats just not how you approach someone from whom you want something.
just be fwiendly plox :grin:
Ok, you're right in that point. Im sorry

Cheaters are just genetically faulty, born with 0 talent they have to use third party softwares to get out there and just have fun like the rest of us. Cut them some slack!

Back
Top Bottom