Code:
Player sign up

Name: jigaboo
Nationality: nigerian
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoneyHoesAndClothes/
Preferred Class: inf
Activity: -snip-
RONALDINHO GAUCHO JOINED THE PARTY

BTW: You're ****ing retard @RonnyJonny if u accept Grynn for take part in it D: this turk kid should have been disposed of from everywhere since months so dont be pussie and treat him like a cheater, even more he's clearly wallhacking too

Last edited:
RONALDINHO GAUCHO JOINED THE PARTY

BTW: You're ****ing retard @RonnyJonny if u accept Grynn for take part in it D: this turk kid should have been disposed of from everywhere since months so dont be pussie and treat him like a cheater, even more he's clearly wallhacking too
i would love to just ban you for being disrespectful to an admin, lets be honest no one would complain and people would actually like to have u banned, but since i havent decieded on who exactly is banned, he isn't on the list yet, just like odin, nessa, eduard etc.
just because he signed up doesnt mean he gets to play

Yeah tbh, like I think there time has been served now and as long as they record everything that is happen and provide proof after each game or training then should be fine?
^ I agree with this, just make any sus player record their officials and thats it, but no bans.

i would love to just ban you for being disrespectful to an admin, lets be honest no one would complain and people would actually like to have u banned, but since i havent decieded on who exactly is banned, he isn't on the list yet, just like odin, nessa, eduard etc.
just because he signed up doesnt mean he gets to play
you're ****ing arrogant LMAO. Being disrespectful to an admin xddd. U just a little boy from a game, but u think that, youre something more right now.

Back
Top Bottom