LSP Fantasy 3D Art Fantasy Scene Properties [v. 1.1]

Users who are viewing this thread

Download at Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5851/?

cjn0-.jpg

In short
40 scene props from small walls to large temples, towers, castle, houses, courtyard, theatre, gatehouse etc.
A little side project of mine to practise modelling and texturing.
Useful for any classic medieval fantasy game setting, in the vein of Skyrim, Gothic etc.

General notes
The goal was to rethink the way forts look by creating models that fit well together and at the same time give creative freedom to the scene maker.
The models are inspired by heavy, monumental Gothic and Roman architecture, but with much less ornamentation and detail.
They look very generic since they're on the same two texture sheets, but that optimises performance,
and not all models are meant to be used in one scene (that would be a huge scene), so mix in some native ones too.
They are useful for both single- and multiplayer.

Notes For Scene Makers
If placed with precision the wall scene props - large and small - tile well.

Ev7Fd.jpg
dHyy2.jpg
The large walls have been given a corner (90 degrees) and a 45 degree bend. Obviously they might not fit perfectly,
so I also made a large tower to fill the gap.
Notice many minor models that don't look like much. But I've seen the craziest things created by expert scene makers with even the simplest things  :smile:

Technical info
All models are in one BRF file and with 4 textures. Two texture sheets size 2048 x 2048 and two tiled textures - ground and roof - size 1024 x 1024.
Below are pictures of the models with the amount of vertices stated.
Notice the large wall models have many more vertices than the native castle walls.

Module System Code - made by Kelthin
(Adding this also makes scenes that were used w/ the ones put into the .txt file still work & see them (its compatable).
("ado_fantasy_temple",0,"ado_fantasy_temple","bo_ado_fantasy_temple", []),
("ado_fantasy_castle",0,"ado_fantasy_castle","bo_ado_fantasy_castle", []),
("ado_fantasy_tower",0,"ado_fantasy_tower","bo_ado_fantasy_tower", []),
("ado_fantasy_theatre",0,"ado_fantasy_theatre","bo_ado_fantasy_theatre", []),
("ado_fantasy_house_small",0,"ado_fantasy_house_small","bo_ado_fantasy_house_small", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_corner",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_corner","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_corner", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay2",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay2","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay2", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_gate",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_gate","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_gate", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_arrow_slits",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_arrow_slits","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_arrow_slits", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_destroyed",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_destroyed","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_destroyed", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_corner",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_corner","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_corner", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs", []),
("ado_fantasy_stairs_stone",0,"ado_fantasy_stairs_stone","bo_ado_fantasy_stairs_stone", []),
("ado_fantasy_stairs_stone_stepps",0,"ado_fantasy_stairs_stone_stepps","bo_ado_fantasy_stairs_stone_stepps", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_left",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_left","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_left", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_right",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_right","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_right", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_bend",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_bend","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_bend", []),
("ado_fantasy_rubble",0,"ado_fantasy_rubble","bo_ado_fantasy_rubble", []),
("ado_fantasy_rubble2",0,"ado_fantasy_rubble2","bo_ado_fantasy_rubble2", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower_turret",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower_turret","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower_turret", []),
("ado_fantasy_platform_octagon",0,"ado_fantasy_platform_octagon","bo_ado_fantasy_platform_octagon", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_rough",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_rough","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_rough", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_pillar",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_pillar","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_pillar", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_gate",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_gate","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_gate", []),
("ado_fantasy_gatehouse",0,"ado_fantasy_gatehouse","bo_ado_fantasy_gatehouse", []),
("ado_fantasy_beacon_pillar",0,"ado_fantasy_beacon_pillar","bo_ado_fantasy_beacon_pillar", []),
("ado_fantasy_house_long",0,"ado_fantasy_house_long","bo_ado_fantasy_house_long", []),
("ado_fantasy_courtyard_arches",0,"ado_fantasy_courtyard_arches","bo_ado_fantasy_courtyard_arches", []),

Feedback
I would very much like critical feedback on two things:
1. the quality of the models and texturing
2. the usability of the models in the game. Do they work properly and is there something missing.

Terms Of Use
It's an Limited Source Project so free to use for any non-commercial purposes,
and everything can be altered/changed to your liking, as long as it's clearly stated.
Please give credit.

Full List of Models
1. Wall large basic
2. Wall large with arrow slits
  - Wall large with arrow slits destroyed
3. Wall large with interior stairs
  - Wall large with interior stairs destroyed
4. Wall large destroyed
5. Wall large corner
6. Wall large stairs left/right
7. Wall large bend 45 degrees
8. Wall large tower
9. Wall large tower turret

10. Gatehouse

11. Tower

12. Castle

13. Temple
a. temple base
b. temple arches & columns

14. Temple 2

15. Theatre (for lack of a better word)

16. Wall small
a. corner
b. decay
c. decay 2
d. gate

17. Wall stone
a. regular
b. pillar
c. gate

18. Beacon pillar

19. Platform octagon

20. Platform small stone

21. Rubble 1 & 2

22. Wall stone rough

23. Stairs stone
a. stairs stone steps

24. House small

25. House long

26. Courtyard

For in-game screenshots see first reply below.

Wall large basic
Vertices: 1500

Wall large with arrow slits
Vertices: 2733

Wall large with arrow slits destroyed
Vertices:  2869

Wall large with interior stairs
Vertices: 2850

Wall large with interior stairs destroyed
Vertices: 3002

Wall large destroyed
Vertices: 1733

Wall large corner
Vertices: 3325

Wall large stairs left/right
Vertices: 1147

Wall large bend 45 degrees
Vertices: 558

Wall large tower
Vertices: 2564

Wall large tower turret
Vertices: 311

Gatehouse
Vertices: 9560

Tower
Vertices: 1161

Castle
Vertices: 8945

Temple
Vertices:  5047

Temple base
Vertices: 1360

Temple arches & columns
Vertices: 2400

Temple 2 (front and back)
Vertices 3783

Theatre
Vertices: 8452

Wall small
Vertices: 238

A. corner
Vertices: 116

B. decay 1 & 2 (very similar) 
Vertices: 259

C. gate
Vertices: 226

Wall stone rough
Vertices: 140

Wall stone regular
Vertices: 148

A. pillar
Vertices: 68

B. gate
Vertices: 412

Beacon pillar
Vertices: 236

Platform octagon
Vertices: 184

Platform small stone
Vertices: 52

Rubble 1 & 2
Vertices: 17/22
Description: Just some stones on the ground

Stairs stone
Vertices: 318

A. Stairs stone steps
Vertices: 90
Description: just 4 steps

House small
Vertices: 1105

House long
Vertices: 7272

Courtyard
Vertices: 22664

Reserved for screenshots...

Wall large models

Arrow slits

Stairs

Destroyed

Gatehouse - ground, 1. floor, 2. floor, top.

Tower

Castle

Temple

Theatre

Wall small models

Wall stone models

Beacon pillar

Platform octagon (scene example)

Stairs stone

House small

House long

Courtyard

Fantastic work  :grin:

critical : ...i don't know  :mrgreen: this is perfect !

Interesting for Bannerlord by my think.

Some ideas :

gothic tombstones (300.000 faces)  :lol:
kEIsi.jpg
BhE4t.jpg
tS8ll.jpg

interiors...

Edit : incredible textures  :shock:

Some stones are too big for some models no ? openBrf/transform textures coord ,u & v : 110 ?

I don't know it would seem like good here

Looks very good and the walls are good, i like what i see!
Maybe a little too small the entrance from 2nd wall but overall look too good, congratulations.

Edit: The stones are not too big my friend we're not in 2013 to process stone by stone to make them equal in size you known.... i so like them.

FantasyWarrior said:
Some stones are too big for some models no ? openBrf/transform textures coord ,u & v : 110 ?
Too big? Maybe you're right. It can be hard to tell sometimes.
It would be difficult to change it at this point though.

FantasyWarrior said:
Holy ****. It's cool, and very difficult to make  :smile:

Forgot to show this small house:

Adorno said:
FantasyWarrior said:
Too big? Maybe you're right. It can be hard to tell sometimes.
It would be difficult to change it at this point though.
Looks pretty realistic to me.

Feedback
I would very much like critical feedback on two things:
1. the quality of the models and texturing
2. the usability of the models in the game. Do they work properly and is there something missing.

You talk about it as if it's released, yet there is no download link!
A part of me wishes that this is a mistake, but another part knows I'm being an impatient git.

I'm working towards releasing it this Sunday at the latest.
It's mostly collision meshes, minor tweaks and fiddling with the textures that needs to be done. Also working on a model or two more right now.

It is definitively perfect  :wink:

beautiful photo, perfect bump...Good continuation.

A stonewall with big stones, no problem it is realistic !
kNTPp.jpg

Some ancien stonewalls like in the maya temples are realy giants  :lol:
V10mY.jpg

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom