LSP Fantasy 3D Art Fantasy Scene Properties [v. 1.1]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes (if I understand you correctly). The buildings don't go much into the ground.
The large walls for example go about 30 cm. below ground level. The houses not at all.
The main reason is there'll typically be dirt at the base of a building.

But you'll notice stairs leading up the doors on many buildings, so it's still possible to lower the house into the ground to some degree - covering a step or two.

Working on a minor update to give scene makers a little more creative freedom;
but there's also this new model:

A Temple

Wall large with arrow slits destroyed

Wall large with stairs destroyed

Broke down a temple model, so here's

the circular base

and circular columns and arches

great work !!!! 
may i have your accpet to put it in my mod~~~~ it`s my pleasure and i m glad to thank you so much !

These models are fantastic! Not enough people think about the seams between "connecting" meshes when designing them. I can see lots of potential for creativity here: I might not use the wall props as walls...

I added the props into the scene_props, and i have the code for it for you guys w/ the module system.

Adding this also makes scenes that were used w/ the ones put into the .txt file still work & see them (its compatable).

Code:
("ado_fantasy_temple",0,"ado_fantasy_temple","bo_ado_fantasy_temple", []),
("ado_fantasy_castle",0,"ado_fantasy_castle","bo_ado_fantasy_castle", []),
("ado_fantasy_tower",0,"ado_fantasy_tower","bo_ado_fantasy_tower", []),
("ado_fantasy_theatre",0,"ado_fantasy_theatre","bo_ado_fantasy_theatre", []),
("ado_fantasy_house_small",0,"ado_fantasy_house_small","bo_ado_fantasy_house_small", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_corner",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_corner","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_corner", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay2",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay2","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_decay2", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_small_gate",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_small_gate","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_small_gate", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_arrow_slits",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_arrow_slits","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_arrow_slits", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_destroyed",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_destroyed","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_destroyed", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_corner",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_corner","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_corner", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs", []),
("ado_fantasy_stairs_stone",0,"ado_fantasy_stairs_stone","bo_ado_fantasy_stairs_stone", []),
("ado_fantasy_stairs_stone_stepps",0,"ado_fantasy_stairs_stone_stepps","bo_ado_fantasy_stairs_stone_stepps", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_left",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_left","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_left", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_right",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_right","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_stairs_right", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_bend",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_bend","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_bend", []),
("ado_fantasy_rubble",0,"ado_fantasy_rubble","bo_ado_fantasy_rubble", []),
("ado_fantasy_rubble2",0,"ado_fantasy_rubble2","bo_ado_fantasy_rubble2", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower_turret",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower_turret","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_large_tower_turret", []),
("ado_fantasy_platform_octagon",0,"ado_fantasy_platform_octagon","bo_ado_fantasy_platform_octagon", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_rough",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_rough","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_rough", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_pillar",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_pillar","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_pillar", []),
("ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_gate",0,"ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_gate","bo_ado_fantasy_wall_stone_regular_gate", []),
("ado_fantasy_gatehouse",0,"ado_fantasy_gatehouse","bo_ado_fantasy_gatehouse", []),
("ado_fantasy_beacon_pillar",0,"ado_fantasy_beacon_pillar","bo_ado_fantasy_beacon_pillar", []),
("ado_fantasy_house_long",0,"ado_fantasy_house_long","bo_ado_fantasy_house_long", []),
("ado_fantasy_courtyard_arches",0,"ado_fantasy_courtyard_arches","bo_ado_fantasy_courtyard_arches", []),

Do I need to added the lines to both the text file & the python file? Or is just the scene_props.txt sufficient?

Adorno said:
In the first post you'll see Kelthin was nice enough to add the python code.
But you can also just edit the text files.

And it's appreciated, I just can't get the python files to work as I can somewhat with the text files..

Back
Top Bottom