Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Kote BR

Recruit
Summary: I bought the game from Xbox store (it is mine, and it is in my account). I installed the game on PC/Microsoft store after playing hours in xbox. I already Imported my save and continued playing the sandbox mode on PC. Today, I tried to connect for the first time on multiplayer, on PC, and I´m receiving this error.
How to Reproduce: Start the game, go to Multiplayer Tab, click on it. Click on login, wait for a while. recevei the message error "Family Share is now alloweed".
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660 Super
GPU Driver Version: updated
CPU: Ryzen 5600G
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Asus Prime A520-M
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 tb M2

I have the same problem, I bought the game through microsoft store too. Version v1.0.2.5741

Last edited:
Still happening. Checked today, just now, an dstill got the same problem. Anyone has an answer for this?!?!?!? I loved this game, but I just can't play it on multiplayer.

Hey, i have been informed that this is not a bug, it is the intended design. We do not offer family share for the Multiplayer mod.

Hey, i have been informed that this is not a bug, it is the intended design. We do not offer family share for the Multiplayer mod.
But what the hell is familiy share? As far as I know, I don´t have this on my account. I don't know what that is. Can I disable it? The game is mine and I bought it for my account, but on xbox. I'm just using the play-anywhere feature

Last edited:
But what the hell is familiy share? I don't know what that is. Can I disable it? The game is mine and I bought it for my account, but on xbox. I'm just using the play-anywhere feature
Hey, after discussing the issue with the devs. It should be fixed. Can you please try again and let me know if the issue is persistent?

Hey, after discussing the issue with the devs. It should be fixed. Can you please try again and let me know if the issue is persistent?
Thank you, It's working on my end so far. I'll continue to let you guys know If any other issues persist.

Hello, i have the same problem too in Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, it shows the same: "family share is not allowed". I was looking for any solution, but i don't know. What can i do, to fix this issue?
Can you help me? I can't play multiplayer since more than 3 months or something.

Back
Top Bottom