Resolved Family members in party don't join tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: When i join a tournament my family members don't join even if their have high combat skills. A workaround is to put them in the town and then join. However, if the tavern is full of wanderers, they will have a higher priority then your most skilled family member.
How to Reproduce: Join any tournament and have family members in party
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Summary: When i join a tournament my family members don't join even if their have high combat skills. A workaround is to put them in the town and then join. However, if the tavern is full of wanderers, they will have a higher priority then your most skilled family member.
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Hate it everytime when I must fight against own of my clan member.
Clan Members should not be able to fight against eachother.

Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:

Thank you for reporting this. I experience this as well and hope they can fix it.

Yeah, I've noticed as well, although I didn't give it much thought until today. Assuming they are healthy...

---Companions always fight in tournaments.
---Family members fight in tournaments when governor/governess.
---Family members fight when they are party leaders.
---Family members DON'T fight when they are part of your party.

No real logic for this. Regarding Emperor's comment, its the only place family members can train up skills besides real battles. Plus, I always like when I am fighting companions or family members in a tournament because I don't watch their battles if I'm not a part of them and, as far as I can tell, when they are in the same tournament as you they DON'T level up skills unless you are watching the match or part of the same match.

Yeah, I've noticed as well, although I didn't give it much thought until today. Assuming they are healthy...

---Companions always fight in tournaments.
---Family members fight in tournaments when governor/governess.
---Family members fight when they are party leaders.
---Family members DON'T fight when they are part of your party.

No real logic for this. Regarding Emperor's comment, its the only place family members can train up skills besides real battles. Plus, I always like when I am fighting companions or family members in a tournament because I don't watch their battles if I'm not a part of them and, as far as I can tell, when they are in the same tournament as you they DON'T level up skills unless you are watching the match or part of the same match.
You like to fight against your own clan members?
They are your people, you have an obligation to protect them and not to fight them.

You like to fight against your own clan members?
They are your people, you have an obligation to protect them and not to fight them.
You are using wooden swords and blunt weapons, it is a mock fight.
Also, part of protecting them is to help make them get stronger. Currently, that's the only way to train them outside of real battle.

I will say the 'training session' with your wife loses a bit of its glamour when your character yells to your wife "Die you Pig!" This just happened to me in a place where my wife is governess. lol

Back
Top Bottom