SP - General Family members and companions always look unhappy to see you - need a relations boost!

Users who are viewing this thread

five bucks

Knight at Arms
In the current state of the game, I can build up 50 relations with a potential love interest and they will be happy to see me with a big wide smile ?, but after the marriage when they join my clan they instantly reset to 0 relations, and look at me with complete disinterest at every interaction ?. Jokes aside about how this is a realistic portrayal of a long marriage, this feels unimmersive and offputting.

This also goes for my brother in the main quest: some quest scenes make him smile like a real brother, but actually interact with him any other time and he looks at me like I am a stranger who just asked him for spare change.

So here's my suggestion to hopefully make interactions more immersive: Please make anyone who is in my family (by birth, marriage, or main quest) have 100 relation with me; and anyone I hire as a companion gain 30 relation with me.

That way, the people who are supposed to be closer to you than anyone else in Calradia will look happy to see you!

Back
Top Bottom