Resolved Family Feud - NPC won't spawn, unlisted bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dumpy

Recruit
Family Feud quests sometimes bug if you have max companions in your party. You are supposed to take the person to speak with another person in another town, and when you go to the town the person you brought with you doesn't spawn in and trigger the next step in the quest. It appears that if my party is full it will add this person as an extra party member... so companions in the party will show, for example, 6/5 because I am over the limit. When I get to the town where we are supposed to meet the opposing party, only my legitimate companions seem to spawn into the town, and the extra quest NPC won't spawn in. Most likely because he is over the limit and there is no location for hime to do so? IDK, figure this would be in the known issue list if that was the case, and I have been avoiding those quests since 2 failed attempts so I don't have any more data... the other failure was not a bug though, just an unhappy result of my actions lol.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom