Family Feud Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

russkly

Recruit
Having problems with a couple of these.

e1.1.0.225190

Sudais of Ezbet Nahul:
Find the naughty chappy (Dhashwal) and he joins my party.
Travel to Ezbet Nahul.
Talking to Sudais either from the village menu or by "Walking through the lands" there are no dialogue options other than, "I have a quick question" and "I must leave now".
Also, whilst walking through the lands Dhashwal isn't there, only my companions.

Have a similar issue with a Family Feud quest originating in Zestea (or Tevea, can't remember which).

So the fix I would use is take the follower you you have to bring over, and when you click on the village you can actually place them into it with the + symbol found in the upper right where the significant characters are. After that, they should be in the village when you enter and you can use the proper dialogue options.

I just read todays update log and I think they actually fixed this quest this afternoon so hopefully it just works as it should for you.

Thx, Squibbles.

It works now, or rather I have the perp with me when I talk to the guy in the village.

However, I still can't convince him to let bygones me bygones, and he and his chums kill the perp before i can intervene in any meaningful way :cry:

I think I'll just ignore the Family Feud quests (along with the Get Weapons for..., Train Troops for..., Find daughter of ..., etc.).

After 74 hours in game I'm getting a little weary of the quests, which are quite repetitive and don't provide enough Renown to get me to Tier 3 and start my own kingdom.

One tires of endless little quests, and hunting parties of looters, raiders and bandits, which just give one minimal amounts of renown...

Thx, Squibbles.

It works now, or rather I have the perp with me when I talk to the guy in the village.

However, I still can't convince him to let bygones me bygones, and he and his chums kill the perp before i can intervene in any meaningful way :cry:

I think I'll just ignore the Family Feud quests (along with the Get Weapons for..., Train Troops for..., Find daughter of ..., etc.).

After 74 hours in game I'm getting a little weary of the quests, which are quite repetitive and don't provide enough Renown to get me to Tier 3 and start my own kingdom.

One tires of endless little quests, and hunting parties of looters, raiders and bandits, which just give one minimal amounts of renown...

I hear you. I'm about 50 hours in and some stuff is getting kind of stale. I'm slowly working on relationships with nobles, getting married and conquering cities.

Back
Top Bottom