Antiquity Dark Ages FalloftheRome

Users who are viewing this thread

Bpuko

Recruit
Conversion of troops of all kingdoms. The mod takes us to the 5th century AD.

Redone all branches of the troops under the appropriate weapons for the era of the end of antiquity. Rome is in decline, raiders are everywhere, the newly created kingdoms of barbarians are pushing the borders of Rome on all fronts, and in the east a new terrible enemy has appeared - the Huns.

Changes:
- changed all trees of troops of all kingdoms
- all infantrymen received shields
- Shields are now an indispensable attribute of any battle. A lot of units received throwing weapons. For example, in the branch of imperial legionnaires, all units received throwing weapons.
- The second important change. The main weapon in the battlefield became spears. 2/3 of the infantry units received spears as the main weapon. Cavalry, in addition to cataphracts, is losing its significance.
- Now all the archers are dressed lightly, maximum chain mail.

- kingdom names changed:
Franks
Goths
Lombards
The Huns
Sassanids
The Roman Empire

- Added 2 minor hostile barbarian factions for all cultures.
Batavas
Hamavs
Burgundy
Alans
Vandals
Roxolans
Alans
Bagauds
Saxons
Alemanni
Heruli
Gepids
- unique flags added to minor fractions

- Looters now have better weapons and shields. Added the ability to respawn archers. Characteristics remained the same.
- Looters respawn in an amount of 10 to 60 units for stack.

I would be grateful if you find bugs or errors.
To install, copy the FallOfTheRome folder to the Modules folder in the root of the game

Nexusmod

Looks cool. I love that period in history.

BTW, from the screenshots it looks like you forgot to rename Khuzait Tribal Warrior.

I love that period in history x2
I hope you continue its development when they release the editing tools to put the corresponding map and more items

Back
Top Bottom