SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Fairly Easy Suggestion] Please fix dynasties by adding NPC marriage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Even if you just have to jam a quick fix in there, I don't think people would mind (just like perks or the other rudimentary systems still under construction). Currently since NPCs can't marry and only married couples have children all of the AI clans start dying off by the third generation and it's currently impossible to keep playing the same save forever. Even just a small chance of an unmarried Lord getting married at the end of every day would do as a stopgap until this can be further fleshed out. There was a mod that did this, so I really imagine it wouldn't be too hard to cobble together some kind of basic yummy spaghetti.

I really hope the devs see this as it seems to be really important to a lot of people since death was properly implemented. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

I endorse this idea. It's quite ridiculous that developers don't talk about this. This is pivotal feature that must be in the game as soon as possible. Until then, this is pretty poor simulator, you can't fully indulge in the campaign because it's over quickly.

This is also the reason I stopped playing, without this feature it's frustrating grinder. I want to build my kingdom and my own dynasty as was promised, where is it devs?

Elephant in the room.

Gentlemen, lords and ladies we must make contact with the devs on his issue, frankly i am stopping playing bannerlord because of this, i just want to se my children have children and play the game forever, THIS WAS A PROMISED FEATURE might i remind you. So were is it. We must get the devs attention.

Is this going to be addressed in any sort of way or should I proceed to sending emails directly. Until this feature is added, this game is considered half-assed simulation.

So... How many issues do you guys want the devs to sort out and fix all at the same time ? 10, 50, 90 ?
Do you want them to forgo sleep and food until your gaming satisfactions are met, or until they go blind maybe ?
Should they hire a few hundred devs and raise the price of the game to $99.99 and block the game from working for us all until the difference is paid?
Should they divorce their wife and husband so they can have more time to fulfill the wish of self-entitled gamers who don't have enough imagination to entertain themselves with the hundreds of options already in the game? There are only so many hours in a day and so many work hours.
Have most of you forgotten how laughably bland and lifeless Warband was before all the mods started to crop up?

Why do you think they're releasing a Mod Tool ?

Who gives a flyin' F- about the clans when you can conquer the whole map ? You're supposed to create a dynasty and a kingdom that takes over ALL of Calradia and you can get married and have children for that purpose. It's not the Sims Medieval, it's Bannerlord - meaning YOU are it.

Not at all. It's a secondary feature that could be in the game once they're done with everything else. The lords and ladies who are supposed to be married are already married. As for the others... take their castles and towns and just execute them!

No one here demands immediate implementation but recognition of the problem. The game is supposed to be a simulator but all NPC die out which breaks the immersion. If you don't notice it, then it's your problem with cognition. Immersion is a big part of the game too. Without the immersion and minimum of plot you are just bashing dolls and going from one waypoint to another.

Though I do understand that new generation of gamers is just like that. :smile:

I hope developers will halt for a second and re-evaluate the priority of this more soberly. It shouldn't take that much effort to add after all, but makes a bigger difference than probably any other feature right now as it relates to entire flow of the game, junior.

Cheers.

Even if you just have to jam a quick fix in there, I don't think people would mind (just like perks or the other rudimentary systems still under construction). Currently since NPCs can't marry and only married couples have children all of the AI clans start dying off by the third generation and it's currently impossible to keep playing the same save forever. Even just a small chance of an unmarried Lord getting married at the end of every day would do as a stopgap until this can be further fleshed out. There was a mod that did this, so I really imagine it wouldn't be too hard to cobble together some kind of basic yummy spaghetti.

I really hope the devs see this as it seems to be really important to a lot of people since death was properly implemented. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day!
Yes and a QUICK FIX is the most important part! I'd even be okay with just "new NPCS spawn" at a certain campaign date for any still existing faction, just to make sure there's some game going on in the late late game.

I also need to point out that posting in somebody's suggestion thread on a suggestion board to say they shouldn't make suggestions is an absurdly stupid and futile thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom