Failed raid and other issues (1.5.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

so ive sunk a embarrassing amount of hours into this game and have found my fair share of exploits and glitches most of which i dont know if they are general or specific to leading the Kuzaits. i dont exactly have the time to find and read every post on here so if i list some that are known sorry.

- no garrison in castles
as the leader of the Kuzaits (Monachug died lol) when a army takes a enemy castle/town the ownership is immediately made mine, seems normal but that leads to the army not adding to the garrison so they move on leaving 3-4 troops. obviously that made keeping castles hard so i began fiddling and found out a charm exploit......
- Gifting castles before assigning them
when a new castle or town is taken i can go to the kingdoms page and find the castle, and it gives me the option to gift the castle to a clan. doing so increases my relation with them by about 20-40 (unless its maxed) as expected this gives a lot of charm because it increases with the clan, then every individual member sometimes resulting in 40+ to charm, whats better is then the option to give the castle a new owner still comes up meaning they dont even keep it!
- as queen of Kuzaits resolving kingdom decisions doesnt effect relation (or at least doesnt give the top center thing listing by how much and what it is now) and doesnt give charm
- unable to raid villages
i was at war with the Aserai and wanted to raid a village for horses to upgrade troops and ran into a funny bug. when i clicked raid the village it would pop up the menu with the bar and what items you've taken then every time the bar moved and you took items it would alter the menu to "the Kuzaits and the Aserai are no longer enemies" with a continue button that exited the raid. after words there would be nothing else about peace and we were still at war, i could reinitiate the raid but same thing happened sometimes i could get a few items but most of the time it was immediate.

thats all i got for now, i cant post videos/picture rn but i can in 24 hours if yall want/need them
also sry if i misspelled names n stuff, im just going off of memory which aint that good

so ive sunk a embarrassing amount of hours into this game and have found my fair share of exploits and glitches most of which i dont know if they are general or specific to leading the Kuzaits. i dont exactly have the time to find and read every post on here so if i list some that are known sorry.

- no garrison in castles
as the leader of the Kuzaits (Monachug died lol) when a army takes a enemy castle/town the ownership is immediately made mine, seems normal but that leads to the army not adding to the garrison so they move on leaving 3-4 troops. obviously that made keeping castles hard so i began fiddling and found out a charm exploit......
- Gifting castles before assigning them
when a new castle or town is taken i can go to the kingdoms page and find the castle, and it gives me the option to gift the castle to a clan. doing so increases my relation with them by about 20-40 (unless its maxed) as expected this gives a lot of charm because it increases with the clan, then every individual member sometimes resulting in 40+ to charm, whats better is then the option to give the castle a new owner still comes up meaning they dont even keep it!
- as queen of Kuzaits resolving kingdom decisions doesnt effect relation (or at least doesnt give the top center thing listing by how much and what it is now) and doesnt give charm
- unable to raid villages
i was at war with the Aserai and wanted to raid a village for horses to upgrade troops and ran into a funny bug. when i clicked raid the village it would pop up the menu with the bar and what items you've taken then every time the bar moved and you took items it would alter the menu to "the Kuzaits and the Aserai are no longer enemies" with a continue button that exited the raid. after words there would be nothing else about peace and we were still at war, i could reinitiate the raid but same thing happened sometimes i could get a few items but most of the time it was immediate.

thats all i got for now, i cant post videos/picture rn but i can in 24 hours if yall want/need them
also sry if i misspelled names n stuff, im just going off of memory which aint that good
Great observations, the first 3 are major issues I've run into as well.

The raid issue is something I havent experienced, you may want to create a more detailed bug report for that one on the tech forum here (the others have been reported I believe) https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/

Back
Top Bottom